Huawei will soon be releasing the much-awaited Huawei P Smart 2020 smartphone. Although the company is yet to release official details, this mid-range device will be feature-packed. It will have triple rear cameras and a fantastic selfie camera. Moreover, it will have a robust and reliable processor for smooth performance.
In December 2018, Huawei released the Huawei P Smart 2019 device. For many months now, the company has not released another mid-range device. When is the Huawei P Smart 2020 expected to come out? The company is yet to announce the official release date. The device will be the successor of the Huawei P Smart 2019. Hopefully, the smartphone will be released in the next few months. The approximate retail price is also unconfirmed.
Huawei P Smart 2020 overview
From the available Huawei P Smart 2020 details, here are the advantages and limitations of this much-awaited phone;
- The device comes with a large display, which makes it perfect for watching videos, creating and editing documents, and playing games.
- It comes with high-grade cameras that take high-quality images and videos.
- It has a fast-charging system that is very convenient for the contemporary smartphone user.
- It has a powerful processor that facilitates a smooth experience, even when running bulky applications.
- The device will run on the latest version of Android.
- It is not dust and water-resistant.
- The size may be a bit large for some people.
- It does not support wireless charging.
Huawei P Smart 2020 specs
From the Huawei P Smart 2020 review, here are the unconfirmed features and specifications that this device will have;
- Release date: Not announced yet
- Network technology: GSM/ HSPA/ LTE
- Dimensions: 157.4 x 73.2 x 7.8 millimetres (6.20 x 2.88 x 0.31 inches)
- Weight: 163 grammes (5.75 oz)
- SIM: Hybrid dual Nano SIM
- Display type: OLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen size: 6.3 inches
- Operating system: Android 10
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 810 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2x2.27 GHz Cortex-A76 and 6x1.88 GHz Cortex-A55
- GPU: Mali-G52
- RAM: 6 GB/4GB
- Internal memory: 64 GB/ 128 GB
- External memory: MicroSD (up to 1 TB)
- Main camera: 48 megapixels, 8 megapixels and 2 megapixels depth sensor
- Selfie camera: 16 megapixels
- Audio: 3.5 mm jack
- WLAN: Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0 with A2DP and LE
- GPS: A-GPS with GLONASS and BDS
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: 2.0 (Type-C 1.0 with reversible connector)
- Sensors: Fingerprint, compass, accelerometer and proximity
- Battery: Li-Ion 3900 mAh (non-removable)
- Charging: 10W fast charging
- Colours: Black, Blue and Red
The Huawei P Smart 2020 latest news indicates that the phone will have the following hardware features:
Huawei P Smart 2020 is already listed on the TENAA database. The device will come in two model names, both of which have the same specifications. The first is AQM-TL00, and the other is AQM-AL00. Although the official photos of the device are yet to be released, the leaked images indicate that this smartphone will have a stylish design. It is expected to out-do many mid-range devices that are in the market.
The dimensions of the phone will be 157.4 x 73.2 x 7.8 millimetres (6.20 x 2.88 x 0.31 inches). What material will the device be made of? The manufacturer is yet to confirm this information. The device will weigh about 163 grammes (5.75 oz), which is relatively lightweight.
The display size will be 6.3 inches. The screen type will be OLED with full high definition. This means that images and videos will appear crisp. The screen will also be large enough for users to enjoy watching videos and playing games. Creating and editing work documents on this device will also be easy on this device. The resolution of the screen will be high definition, that is, 1080 x 2340 pixels with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
Processor, storage, and performance
The overall performance of this device is expected to surpass that of many other phones in its range. The device is expected to use the Octa-core 2x2.27 GHz Cortex-A76 and 6x1.88 GHz Cortex-A55 processor, which is powerful and dependable. Similar to its predecessor, the device will be using an in-house chipset. With the HiSilicon Kirin 810 (7 nm) chipset, the smartphone is expected to operate smoothly.
Although the manufacturer is yet to release official details about this smartphone, its RAM is expected to be 6 GB/4GB. This is plenty of space for optimal performance, even when bulky applications are running. The internal memory space will with either be 64 GB or 128 GB. The latter is more than enough space for the typical smartphone user. In both options, the user will have the opportunity of expanding the storage space with a microSD card of up to 1 TB.
Huawei P Smart 2020 battery life
The leaked information indicates that a non-removable Li-Ion 3900 mAh battery will power this smartphone. This is a good-sized battery, which is expected to offer the user very many hours of standby time. A user will also have the chance to play games or watch videos on their device for an extended period before it needs a recharge.
The modern smartphone user loves convenience. This device will come with a 10W fast charging system. Although this will ensure that the battery charges within a shorter period, there are faster charging options in the market today. A 2.0 type-C 1.0 reversible connector will charge this device. Each phone will come with one charger. Unfortunately, the device will not support wireless charging.
Speaker and call quality
The smartphone is expected to have excellent audio and call quality. It will have an active noise cancellation feature.
What can we expect in this device in terms of software?
OS & features
The information leaks indicate that this device will run on the latest Android version, Android 10. This is exciting news for smartphone users who are keen about having updated devices. With the latest Android version, the phone is expected to have some fantastic tech features that are unavailable in older versions.
The fingerprint sensor for this device will be inbuilt on the display. Other sensors that this smartphone will have include proximity, compass and accelerometer.
Camera, video, and image quality
What of the Huawei P Smart 2020 camera? It is believed that the triple rear and single front cameras will be one of the selling points for the device. The triple rear cameras will include a 48 megapixels primary camera that will be assisted by an 8-megapixel secondary camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
These cameras will feature an LED flash, panorama and HDR. The rear camera will take high-definition videos @30fps. The front of the device will have a single 16-megapixel selfie camera. This camera will feature HDR, and the user will comfortably take high definition videos @30fps using this camera.
Here are some of the views and opinions of people about the device as obtained from gsmarena.com:
- Saeros: This phone actually looks really good
- Vahid.kavT: Dear friend...This phone models only for china users. After leaving Google app this company release all products for china. I hope they solve this problem. Install like third party app don't work well. Be sure about it if else Google don't let install it.
- AnonymousNgi: i love this brannd keep going huawei all your device its coool
It is hard to establish the exact retail price of this device because it is yet to be released. However, it is expected to have a competitive price when compared to its competitors in the market.
Once released, this device will be a good buy for both students and the working class. It will be feature-packed and will run on the latest version of Android. The younger generation will particularly love it for taking high-quality videos and images, as well as for playing mobile phone games.
The Huawei P Smart 2020 smartphone is set to be released soon. Although the official release date is yet to be announced, there are some unconfirmed details about it. Potential customers can expect a reliable device with high and smooth performance.