President Muhammadu Buhari has given the approvals for new aides to the First Lady, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
According to the press release signed by Suleiman Haruna, the director of information to the first lady, the names of the appointees are given as:
1) Dr Mairo Almakura - special Assistant on African First Ladies Peace Mission
2) Muhammed Albishir - special assistant on organisation of African First Ladies for Development (OAFLAD)
3) Wole Aboderin - special assistant on non-governmental organizations
4) Barr Aiyu Abdullahi - special assistant on media and publicity
5) Zainab Kazeem - special assistant on domestic and social events
6) Funke Adesiyan - personal assistant on domestic and social events
The appointment of the new officials is also to take immediate effect.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that Aisha confirmed the authenticity of video being circulated over the internet saying she was the one being denied access to some parts of Aso Rock.
In the said video, the first lady was seen complaining about being barred from accessing some parts of the Presidential Villa.
In an interview with the media, Aisha said although the video was recorded a year ago, it was recorded by Fatima Daura who is the daughter of Mamman Daura.
It should be noted that the rumour of President Muhammadu Buhari's nephew and confidante, Daura wielding strong influence in the presidency.
PAY ATTENTION: Download our mobile app to enjoy the latest news update
Aisha said Fatima recorded the video in the presence of her security personnel. She said: “I was the one in that video and this person you see standing at my back are my security personnel.
“It was Fatima, the daughter of Mamman Daura that shot the video in front of my security and everybody there. She was actually recording the whole thing right in front of me and was laughing and mocking me."
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng. We have upgraded to serve you better
Aisha Buhari backs president husband - on Legit TV