- Robert Lewandowski is currently topping the 2019 goalscorers list with 33 goals
- He is being followed by Barcelona star Lionel Messi who has netted 31 times this year
- Cristiano Ronaldo has not been too impressive this year scoring 16 goals
Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski is topping the 2019 goalscorers' chart in Europe leading the duo of Barcelona's Lionel Messi and Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo.
Lewandowski has so far this year scored total of 33 goals for club and country thereby boasting a minute per goal ratio of 89.
The 31-year-old Poland international is however leading Barcelona star Lionel Messi with two goals as the Argentine footballer currently has 31.
Lionel Messi's Argentine teammate Sergio Aguero occupies third position on the table scoring 26 goals so far this year, while Karim Benzema is placed fourth with 25 goals.
Football fans will be wondering the position Cristiano Ronaldo occupies based on his superb performances for club and country.
PAY ATTENTION: Install Pitch Football App for FREE to get the latest football News & Scores
But Ronaldo is no where near his greatest rival Lionel Messi on the goalscorers chart for 2019 as the Portuguese has netted 16 goals and occupies 16th position.
See how the table looks below
1. Robert Lewandowski of Bayern Munich with 33 goals
2. Lionel Messi of Barcelona with 31 goals
3. Sergio Aguero of Manchester City with 26 goals
4. Karim Benzema of Real Madrid with 25 goals
5. Kylian Mbappe of Paris-Saint-Germain with 24 goals
6. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang of Arsenal with 24 goals
7. Duván Zapata of Atalanta with 23 goals
8. Sadio Mane of Liverpool with 23 goals
9. Raheem Sterling of Manchester City with 22 goals
10. Wissam Ben Yedder of AS Monaco with 22 goals
11. Moussa Dembele of Lyon with 20 goals
12. Luis Suarez of Barcelona with 20 goals
13. Jamie Vardy of Leicester City with 17 goals
14. Mohamed Salah of Liverpool with 17 goals
15. M'Baye Niang of Rennes with 17 goals
16. Cristiano Ronaldo of Juventus with 16 goals
17. Angel Di Maria of PSG with 16 goals
Earlier, Legit.ng had reported how Super Eagles forward Victor Osimhen who currently plays for French Ligue 1 club Lille has joined the race for Europe's golden boot this season.
The 20-year-old Nigerian star has been in incredible form for Lille this season scoring seven league goals and Champions League goal against Chelsea.
Can Liverpool retain the Champions League Title | Legit TV