Nigerian indigenous rapper and ex YBNL Mafia, Davolee is one of the most admired rappers across the continent and beyond. He has just dropped a rap track that has so far attracted a considerable following on his YouTube channel. Davolee - Give Away is a brand new banger in which he disses Blaqbonez and the Chocolate City crew.
The new tune joins the long list of many diss songs that have dominated the Nigerian rap faction in the recent past. If you are looking for a fantastic rap battle, this song by the talented artist is a good starting point.
Davolee - Give Away description
- Release date: October 2nd, 2019
- Format: Video
- Genre: Rap
- Length: 3 minutes 40 seconds
In this particular track, Davolee responds to the self-acclaimed best rapper in Africa Blaqbonez. The rapper threw jabs at him in the VJ Adams Cypher titled ‘Define Rap II’ a few weeks ago. Davolee minces no words in the song as he serves it hot using some sharp indigenous lines. He goes as far as throwing some shots at Ladipoe, Ycee and Falz.
Davolee - Give Away reactions and reviews
Whereas some fans are much pleased with the response, a section thinks that the artist was too harsh with his words. These are some of the comments and reviews on social media platforms:
- Timilehin Babatunde: Davolee, what did they do? After this ‘Give Away,’ 12 baskets should still remain.
- Alpha B: Rodooo!!! He replied to their reply!!! No one is going to mess with you now and walk scot-free.
- Mustapha owoyele: Too much punch line, I can split this track to 5 tracks.
- Olajuwon Kosoko: This is massacre!!! Someone call an ambulance.
- Adesile Kazeem: I am team Chocolate city, but this is really big, bro.
- Oke Temitope: This guy confuses me.
- adekeye dayo: You killed them all. Always knew you are premium.
- Farida Bakrin-Ottun: At least 20 shots on target in this. This is a smart way of putting yourself out there. Switching of flows clean, and the overall song is ear-catching and entertaining. It would be interesting to see how other rappers react to this.
- Idowu ajewole: You have gone far too long, welcome back ikotun boy.
- Tormes official: What just happened here? Am confused guys this attack is brutal.
Anytime Nigerian artists engage in rap battles, the contests are usually hot. Each one takes the supremacy war to a whole new level. What do you think of the diss track by Davolee - Give Away? Share your views with us in the comment section below.