Darkovibes - Mike Tyson is the new hit enjoying much airwave play at the moment. It is evident that from his previous works, he never disappoints. What is good about this song?
The Ghanaian Afrobeat King has come through with yet another new hit dubbed 'Mike Tyson.' He features the Nigerian singer Runtown in a collaboration that has set the pace for other Afrobeat singers in the industry.
Darkovibes - Mike Tyson description
- Release date: September 27th, 2019
- Format: Audio (mp3)
- Genre: Afrobeat
- Length: 3 minutes 32 seconds
- Producer: WillisBeatz
WillisBeatz is the producer of this Afrobeat audio that has fantastic beats and most fans are much pleased with the two artists, gauging by their comments.
Darkovibes - Mike Tyson reviews and comments
These are some of the comments about the song so far:
- Gabby fresh - music: The Dopiest song in town is out hit the button if you love this massive track Respect Boss Gabby fresh on it.
- Chris Lokko: This guy, Darkovibes is very musical.
- Jeffrey Danso: Thumbs up if you love this tune more than I do. Great vibes chronicles.
- Mfantse Akan: Mad tune from Willisbeatz!!! D**n, music producers in Ghana should rise up as well.
- shadrack ayomah: Another one here #This Ghanaian is MY GUY TOO MUCH VIBES... GREAT COLLABO... BLESS UP!
- Xcafe: Finally, there's a change in our music system... Shouts Cool Paul!
- K.K Mensah: Ghana - Nigeria collabo is always the best.
Darkovibes - Mike Tyson lyrics
It feels good to sing along to a perfect song. However, you can only do that if you know the lyrics of the song. Enjoy the song with the cool lyrics below.
Make I tell them
See Make I tell them
Etor mi po (Paul amba nt3m)
We de move them de talk about we
Them dey that side them de shout
I no de see them nooo
We de move them de talk about we, yeah
Them de that side them de shout
I no de see them nooo (yeeeeeahhhh)
Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar
Mo mbisa yeah
We de spoil everywhere from Bolga to Canada (yeeeah)
We de beat our enemies, Mike Tyson ey (Mike Tyson) x 2
We de beat our enemies, Mike Tyson ey!
I dey Waka Waka right now sound god killing them nonstop
Only thing we fear, only thing we fear, na God and gunshot
Eee, my people them suffer
Everyday suffer suffer
Say them no want make we talk
But we go talk Make I hear bansa bansa (Eii Eii)
Tell me why them still de watch me
Tell me why badman still want pree
Tell a girl hop in a jet ski
I'm trynna to f*** you and your bestie
(O dodo dodo doooooo
We de go, we de go
Ek3 ayi ko bo shi oofo
You ah p***, yuh ah feeble, feeble) x 2
(You for de live life simple, yeah) x 8
Darkovibes - Mike Tyson download
If you loved the song, you would undoubtedly want to download it. Feel free to use the following authorized sites.
What are your views about Darkovibes - Mike Tyson that is now viral? We would love to hear from you in the comment section below. Remember to also share the article with your friends so that they can listen to this new hit.