To make it easy for applicants and prospective personnel, the Nigerian Army has broken down the process for applying for its job following the recent announcement of vacancy in the security body.
The application process was published in the website of the Nigerian Army and it instructs applicants to fill a form, which can be edited and viewed.
It also urges them to upload their credentials and check their status to know if they have been shortlisted.
Read the full process below:
Follow this order:
(1) Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng
(2) Read the qualification criteria.
(3) From the home page, select DSSC or SSC application type. Ensure you choose the right application type from the home page.
(4) Click on 'register' above to fill the registration form.
NOTE: REGISTRATION IS TO BE DONE ONCE. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED BEFORE JUST LOGIN TO CONTINUE FILLING YOUR FORM.
(5) On successful registration, you will receive a success email notification from 'The Nigerian Army'.
(6) Click on the 'login' tab to login, then you can fill in the forms.
(7) Add your profile (this will require a passport photo and your biodata).
(8) Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
(9) Upload/edit supporting documents (attach your certificates here).
THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
(10) Print your photo cards. The first page is to be signed by a court of law while the second page is to be signed by the chairman/secretary of your local government or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent who hails from your state of origin.
Legit.ng earlier reported that the Nigerian Army recently started a massive recruitment into its Short Service Commission (SSC) and Direct Service Commission (DSC).
The force made this known via his official social media accounts on twitter and facebook on Wednesday, August 14, adding that its website is now open for application.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng. We have upgraded to serve you better.
Air Force Personnel rewarded for returning lost N14.9 million | Legit TV