Did it ever cross your mind that Brooke Hogan is Hulk Hogan’s daughter? The “For a Moment” hitmaker has become a common name in the entertainment industry, ranging from music to movies and reality shows. Doubling up as a songwriter and a model, the American-born songstress started preparing her talent way back while in high school as she trained extensively in songwriting, classical piano, music production and vocal technique.
Brooke Ellen Bollea, commonly known by her stage name Brooke Hogan, was born on May 5, 1988. The American reality television star, actress, media personality is the daughter of the famous professional wrestler Hulk Hogan. Currently, Brooke Hogan age is at 31 years.
Brooke Hogan profile summary
- Birth name: Brooke Ellen Bollea
- Nickname: Brooktini, Brookie, Brooke Hogan
- Date of Birth: May 5, 1988
- Place of Birth: Tampa Florida, United States
- Age: 31 years
- Net worth: $6 million
- Parents: Hulk Hogan, Linda Hogan
- Siblings: Nick Hogan
- Profession: Actress, model, singer, songwriter, television personality, professional wrestler
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Mixed (Scottish, English, Irish, Italian, German, French, and Swedish)
Brooke career can be extensively explained as exciting as it started at a very young age of 14, while she was still in high school. The following list of events dwells deeper on the beginning of her career up to date, detailing what she has been participating in and her journey to celebrity status.
Music commencements (2002-2005)
Her early musical career commenced in 2002 when she signed with Trans Continental records under Manager Lou Pearlman. The record label was formerly home to Backstreet Boys, O-Town, and N'Sync. With her single "Everything to me," she was able to get the number one spot on Billboard’s Singles sales charts twice in the United States.
In mid-2004, she toured together with Hillary Duff on her Most Wanted Tour, cutting across the United States. She also accompanied Backstreet Boys in their Up-close and Personal Tour.
Career path in 2006-2008
Th lady changed labels and became the first signed artist under Scott Storch label, Storch Music Company. She worked on her album About Us with Scott being the leading producer. The lead song from the album gained massive popularity after it premiered on the Season 2 finale of Hogan Knows Best and managed to secure 33rd position on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. On October 24, 2006, she released her album Undiscovered. Despite selling only 127,000 copies, the collection featured on the top slot of Independent Albums Chart in the United States.
In 2009, she made her film debut in a low budget film Little Hercules in 3D where she acted as Robin. She also featured in another science fiction film 2 Headed Shark Attack which debuted in 2012. The television star has also voiced numerous animated characters on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.
Brooke Hogan relationships
Brooke Hogan has been in several relationships. Some of them are with:
- Jerry Reid. The famous actor is for known Exit 33. Reid started dating Brooke Hogan in 2005. She confirmed their relationship status on the Howard Stern Show. The relationship ended a year later in 2006.
- Spice Boy. Matthew Llyod, commonly referred to as Spice Boy, dated Brooke in the early months of 2007. The radio personality is known for his show Bubba the Love Sponge show.
- Jonathan Prater. The choreographer dated Brooke during the summer of 2008. In May 2008, she secretly got engaged to Jonathan. They broke up but had been dating on and off.
- Stack. The lady dated rapper Stack in the spring of 2009. Stack, whose real name is Yannique Barker, also featured in Hogan’s song "Falling". They, however, broke up the same year and decided to remain close friends.
- Colby O’Donis. Having got closer with Brooke Hogan during the recording of her single “Hey Yo," the two dated in the last months of 2009. The American RnB singer and songwriter Colby was 19 years old during their short-lived relationship while Brooke was aged 20.
- Phil Costa. In May 2013, she hooked up with the NFL football star Phil Costa. The relationship moved at a hurried pace as they got engaged in June 2013. They, however, called off their engagement in November 2013. The lady explained that she wished to focus on her music career.
With such an impressive list of celebrity relationships, is Brooke Hogan married? The answer to this is 'No'. Brooke Hogan is currently single, and no lad is lucky enough to claim to be Brooke Hogan boyfriend.
READ ALSO: Tia Carrere bio: age, net worth, death hoax
The following are Brooke Hogan measurements:
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Shoe size: 10(US)
- Bra size: 34D
- Weight: 75kgs
- Weight in pounds: 165lbs
- Bust size: 38 inches (97 cm)
- Waist size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips size: 37 inches (94 cm)
Brooke Hogan net worth
Brooke Hogan is believed to make an annual average sum of $700k, citing that her biggest sources of income are her films and albums. Brooke Hogan net worth is estimated at $6million
Current news about Brooke Hogan
With an early involvement into herr family’s business of professional wrestling, the lady is now the co-owner of a female wrestling league crafted together with the original creators of the television show GLOW. Besides that, she also develops and creates television projects outside Los Angeles, as well as directs her new competition format show “The Fashion Hero”.
With a vast experience in the entertainment industry, Brooke Hogan joins the list of celebrities whose profiles are widely viewed.