- Nigerian fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji, has taken to social media to reveal how generator fumes almost killed her
- According to the post, she went to visit a friend and they slept off with the generator on and closed to the door
- Recounting the scary experience, she said they had to crawl out of the house in pains to put of the generator
Fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji has opened up on her scary encounter with generator fumes and just like everybody else, it wasn't a pleasant one and left her grateful for life.
According to Laura who is the younger sister of media mogul Linda Ikeji, she went to visit a friend and they slept off at night and left the generator running, very close to the door. By the time she woke up, her friend had already passed out on the floor.
Struggling with a headache, pains in her bones and coughing badly, she managed to open the door and put on the generator and almost immediately, started throwing up. With the help of some neighbours, she managed to wake her friend up who also started throwing up.
See post below:
Laura Ikeji's story comes barely a month after Legit.ng reported the story of how a celebration of love turned into mourning after 10 wedding guests died and twenty others got hospitalized on June 10, in Umuomumu Mbieri, Mbaitoli local government area of Imo state.
The Nation reports that a newly-wed couple hosted their wedding guests from Anambra and had them pass the night at their home after the wedding ceremony. Due to failure of power supply, they ran their generator overnight and put it in the kitchen, locking all doors and windows.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on Legit.ng News App
HELLO! NAIJ.com (naija.ng) upgrades to Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better.
Laura Ikeji Interview for Star Chat: There are a lot of angry people on Twitter | Legit TV