John Cena, WWE legend, is considering to call it a day after he admitted retiring from professional wrestling had been on his mind.
Now that the Hollywood actor has hit 42, he may be leaning towards soon hanging up his trunks for good and taking up acting on a permanent basis.
TMZ Sports caught up with Cena while in New York and asked what he thought of the disastrous match between The Undertaker and Bill Goldberg at Super Showdown on Friday, June 7.
The match held in Saudi Arabia backfired so badly that some fans were calling for both legends to retire after Goldberg sustained a nasty head injury.
However Cena believes that when it came to ending one's career, it was up to the individual and said it was not his place to advice either Wrestler.
"I think an individual's career is up to the individual. I think it's pretty much the way I can describe that," he said.
The 42-year-old added that: "I've been having the same conversation myself — I'm only 42 but it's something we gotta address each day. And that's individually specific. When those people are ready to stop they will stop."
Cena's acting career went up a higher level after landing a role in the Upcoming Fast and Furious Film, and was extremely grateful for the opportunity.
"I'm grateful to Vin Diesel for certainly orchestrating it all and making it happen," he said
Legit.ng earlier reported that the Undertaker has reportedly 'called it quits' as a professional wrestler following his exclusion from the forth coming Wrestlemania 35 event.
The Phenom will be making an appearance at the Starrcast II wrestling convention on May 25, one day before rival promotion AEW show Double Or Nothing in the same city of Las Vegas.
The Undertaker whose real names are Mark Callaway, officially deleted anything related to the WWE on his social media accounts.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better.
Rio Ferdinand admires Okocha, reveals why he quit boxing and problem with Man United - Legit TV