- Nigerian relationship expert has shared reasons why men should consider marriage to single mothers
-Joro Olumofin treated his male followers to 10 reasons why single mothers may be better wives
-The love doctor highlighted maturity, strength, spirituality among other qualities
Popular Nigerian relationship expert and love doctor Joro Olumofin, has treated his male readers, especially the eligible bachelors among them, to reasons why they should consider spending the rest of their lives with a single mother.
The relationship expert noted that there is a lot of misconception about single women with children, adding that it is so sad that a lot of Nigerian men often overlook women in this group when it comes to getting married.
According to him, women with children may even make better wives than those who are yet to experience motherhood.
In his list, Joro highlighted maturity and strength as one of the strongholds of single mothers. He said childbearing forces a woman to grow faster and also helps her set her priorities straight.
Olumofin also stated that single mums are often more spiritual and because of the stigma they face, as such, they would always pray for a man that completely has the keys to their hearts.
His list read thus:
1. She is more mature : Having a child forces a woman to grow faster & assume more responsibilities. She tends to have her priorities straight
2. She knows what to do with money: A Lady with no child tends to spend her money on clubs,drinks,hair,skincare. A single mother is more financially prudent with money.
3 She has a bigger vision: A lot of single ladies don’t know what they want in life yet, they haven’t figured out their Self Actualized state but single mothers have a plan that can fit 5 people
4. She knows what kind of man she wants: Because she already has a running family unit on her own. She knows the perfect fit for a husband. A lot of single ladies don’t know the type of man they want. All their sure of is that the man must have money.
5. She tends to be more spiritual: Because of the stigma and challenges single mothers face. They are often more religious than single ladies. They will pray for you more
Read his full post below:
Meanwhile, Legit.ng gathered the report of a Nigerian lady, who shared the news of how she abandoned her husband at a police checkpoint with members of the internet community. The lady said that her man was stopped by the police for a vehicle search and instead of waiting for him, she drove all the way home.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have upgraded to serve you better
Would you marry a baby mama or baby 'papa'? | Legit TV