Neymar's mother, Nadine Goncalves, begs son to 'forgive' assault accuser

Neymar's mother, Nadine Goncalves, begs son to 'forgive' assault accuser

- Neymar's mother, Nadine Goncalves, wants her son to 'forgive' assault accuser

- The mother of the Paris Saint-Germain striker took to the social media to urge the PSG star to move on with life as Christians

- Neymar was accused of having forceful intercourse with a lady in Paris last month

Nadine Goncalves, Neymar's mother, has pleaded with her son not to take any action against the lady who accused him of violating her without consent.

According to France24, Goncalves' took to the social media asking her son to "forgive" the woman and "return to Jesus," on Tuesday, June 4 in an Instagram photo of herself with Neymar and his sister Rafaela.

Interestingly, the moves come after the lady’s legal representatives reportedly pulled out from the case because of contradictions in her story.

READ ALSO: AFCON 2019 preparations: Iwobi, Troost-Ekong out of Nigeria, Zimbabwe friendly

Neymar, on his part has vehemently denied the allegations, with his father claiming the PSG star was the victim of a blackmail.

"My son ... now that the truth of God is coming out, it is time to learn from all this and return to Jesus Christ, your first love," Goncalves wrote to Neymar, the world's most expensive footballer.

"Focus on what you love most in life, playing football," she said, as Neymar prepares with his teammates for this month's Copa America tournament in Brazil.

"We are Christians, forgive that girl. Me and your sister, as women, can guarantee that she does not represent us."

Neymar uploaded a seven-minute video on Instagram on Saturday, June 1, pleading innocence of assaulting a lady at a Paris hotel in May.

In the clip, Neymar revealed series of WhatsApp messages with the woman, including naked photographs of her in bed.

On Sunday, June 2, the police in Rio commenced probe into the publication of intimate information on social media against the woman.

Latest news out Brazil confirmed that the Sao Paulo-based legal firm revealed the main reason they had dropped their client claiming she changed her story, according Globo TV on Monday, June 3.

The lawyers noted the lady initially claimed she had consensual intercourse with Neymar and that he then became violent and assaulted her.

PAY ATTENTION: Install Pitch Football app for FREE to easily access stats, news and live updates

However, the firm, Fernandes e Abreu, said in the official complaint the woman gave to the Brazilian police, she "described what had happened as 'rapee', which is a completely different allegation."

The scandal caps a troubled season for Neymar, on and off the field. It has been marred by a recurring injury, two separate suspensions for insulting a referee and hitting a fan, and the loss of Brazil's captaincy in the Copa.

Earlier, Legit.ng reported that Neymar Sr., has made stunning comments on the allegations surrounding his son Neymar Jr., saying after the PSG striker's Instagram video in which he defended himself was taken down.

A woman filed a police report in Brazil on Friday, May 31, saying that the 27-year-old took advantage of her.

Neymar then uploaded a video three days later to defend himself and shared private pictures of the woman in the process

NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better

Lionel Messi is a game changer and can destroy - Moses Simon | Legit TV

Source: Legit.ng

Mailfire view pixel