Neymar's father make unbelievable comments about allegation against his son

Neymar's father make unbelievable comments about allegation against his son

- Neymar Sr believes committing internet fraud is better than harassing a woman

- The father of the Paris Saint-Germain striker spoke in strong defence of his son's allegations

- Neymar has been accused of having forceful intercourse with a lady in Paris last month

Neymar Sr., has made stunning comments on the allegations surrounding his son Neymar Jr., saying after the PSG striker's Instagram video in which he defended himself was taken down.

A woman filed a police report in Brazil on Friday, May 31, saying that the 27-year-old took advantage of her.

Neymar then uploaded a video three days later to defend himself and shared private pictures of the woman in the process.

READ ALSO: Man United set to capitalize on Mo Salah's situation at Liverpool

The police visited Brazil's camp to notify Neymar who is currently preparing for Copa America tournament with his teammates.

His father has come out to defended the decision of his son to post the video:

"We didn't have a choice [to post the content of the video].

"I prefer an internet crime to r*pe. It was Instagram that took the video down. By Instagram rules, it was normal.

"He censored the images, the name [of the woman]. He needed to defend himself quickly.

"It's better to be truthful and show what happened. We knew about the blackmail, but did not [expect] her to go to the police."

READ ALSO: NAIJ.com upgrades to Legit.ng

Neymar Sr. has also accused the woman of trying to extort the former Barcelona star for money.

Brazil coach Tite has said this is a personal matter and the player has to handle it by himself.

"I know this is a personal matter and there needs to be time for people to judge the facts. I won't allow myself to judge the facts. What I can say to you is that I've been with Neymar for three years and in personal matters, between me and him, he is loyal and truthful."

The woman said the harassment occurred in her hotel room in Paris on May 15 but Neymar immediately responded in his seven-minute video.

PAY ATTENTION: Install Pitch Football App for FREE to get the latest football News & Scores

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Spanish champions Barcelona have reportedly made former approach with Paris-Saint-Germain to bring Brazilian football star Neymar back to the Camp Nou.

Two years ago, Neymar left Barcelona in a world record-breaking £189 million switch to Paris-Saint-Germain and he has been impressive since then.

NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better.

11 years childless, Ex-Super Eagles goalkeeper Idah Peterside shares his story | Legit TV

Source: Legit.ng News

Mailfire view pixel