President Muhammadu Buhari has ended his first four-year tenure without constituting boards of 10 federal agencies after dissolving them two months after he assuming office in 2015, Premium times reports.
But in December 2017, 209 chairmen, 1258 board members were appointed for the different parastatals except these following which did not get boards.
1. Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)
2. Nigerian Electricity Liability Management Company (NELMCO)
3. Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA)
4. Nigeria Customs Services (NCS)
5. Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
6. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
7. Pension Commission of Nigeria (PenCom)
8. Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria
9. National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
10. National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN)
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had reported that President Muhammadu Buhari, in compliance with the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, submitted his assets declaration forms to the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB).
Legit.ng noted that submission of assets declaration form, according to Nigeria's constitution, must precede the president's oath-taking which is slated for Wednesday May 29.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better.
Which of President Buhari’s ministers should he retain for 2nd term? | Legit TV