- Mohamed Salah shares picture of his Premier League golden boot awards on social media
- The Egyptian scored 22 goals to finish joint top scorers for the recently concluded EPL season
- Arsenal's Aubameyang and Sadio Mane are the two other attackers who were also presented with the award after scoring the same number of goals
Liverpool star crowned his efforts in the Premier League by winning one of the golden boots after finishing the season with 22 goals.
The Egyptian goal king was joint top scorers with fellow Africans Sadio Mane (Liverpool) and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Arsenal at the end of last season.
Salah won his first ever EPL's highest goals scorer prize two seasons ago when he became the first player to score 32 league goals in a season.
His goal against Newcastle United in their penultimate game of the season helped him finish with 22 goals.
While Mane and Aubameyang had to score two goals each on the last day to equal Salah's goal tally, hence, they were all rewarded for doing themselves proud during the outgone season.
Meanwhile, in spite of their performances all season long, the Reds still conceded the EPL title to Manchester City on the last day with just one point separating the two teams.
Pep Guardiola's men won the title second time in a row with 98 points, while Jurgen Klopp's men finished runners up with 97 points after 38 matches.
In total, the former Chelsea and Roma forward has scored 26 goals in all competitions this campaign, and could increase the tally in the Champions League final on June 1.
And he will be hoping to win a silverware for the Merseyside in Madrid next month to put an end to their trophy drought in about 30 years.
Top Scorers for the 2018-19 Premier League season
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal), Sadio Mane (Liverpool) - 22 goals
- Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) - 21 goals
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester) - 18 goals
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Harry Kane (Tottenham) - 17 goals
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) - 16 goals
Legit.ng earlier reported that Liverpool duo Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang have won the 2018-19 Premier League top scorers award.
Both Aubameyang and Mane needed two goals each on the last day to become joint top scorers with the Egyptian.
The Egyptian won the award the previous season with 32 goals - becoming the first to record the feat in a single season.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better.
I didn't beg Messi for his jersey - Super Eagles Goalkeeper, Ezenwa - Legit TV