- Anthony Joshua has extended a goodwill to American fighter Jarrell Miller
- Miller had tested positive to banned substance leading to his fight with Joshua canceled
- Joshua's new opponent will be announced in the week as a fight for June 1, still holds
Anthony Joshua has wished Jarrell Miller "good luck" following his failed test to banned substance - but added he "doesn't deserve to be in the ring with me or any other heavyweight right now".
The American was due to fight Joshua in his first fight in the United States, for the world heavyweight championship.
But the unbeaten Miller was denied a licence after an "adverse finding" from a sample taken on 20 March.
"Karma works in various ways," said Joshua.
Speaking on his YouTube channel, Joshua added: "What goes around will come back around and I feel like he has taken fate and his own blessings out of his own hands.
"I know it's a fight, but be respectful, be appreciative, and lead by example. What he has done is not leading by example.
"Cheats will get found out, and hustlers and hard workers will always rise to the top."
After a second adverse finding was reported on Friday, 30-year-old Miller admitted he had "messed up".
A new opponent is expected to be announced this week, with his promoter Eddie Hearn having said the boxer's "preparations continue".
"Whoever that fighter may be, I'm going to keep my chin down and hands up," Joshua said.
READ ALSO: NAIJ.com upgrades to Legit.ng
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Jarrell Miller admitted he 'messed up' after failing a second test for banned substance that saw his world title fight against Anthony Joshua scrapped less than two months to June 1 fight date.
In a video message on social media channel, Instagram, the American pugilist admitted he is ready to humble himself with 'time to do right' and vowed to 'come back better'.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better.
Jerrry Okorodudu speaks on how he survives without being paid salary by the government | Legit TV