Kaduna is not safe - Shehu Sani warns tourists

Kaduna is not safe - Shehu Sani warns tourists

The Senator representing Kaduna central senatorial district, Shehu Sani, has warned intending tourists against visiting Kaduna state.

Senator Sani in a tweet on Sunday, April 21, followed the killing of a Briton and a communication specialist with Mercy Corps and other travellers on Saturday, April 20, in Kaduna.

The Senator said Kaduna state is no longer safe for tourists.

According to Sani, the gunmen who operate by kidnapping and killing travellers and tourists alike in Kaduna are not joking on their mission.

READ ALSO: My father hailed from Sokoto, my mother from Jigawa - Atiku speaks about his citizenship

Also condemning the killings, Sani condoled with the families of victims of the heinous crime.

He said that violence thrives if government fails to carry out its responsibility to secure lives and property of its people or when the system has failed in its duty for the people.

Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that the killers of a Briton, Faye Mooney, who was a staff member of Mercy Corps Nigeria, in Kaduna state have demanded N60 million ransom for kidnapped three workers.

PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android and read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news

The three workers were abducted on Friday, April 21 at a resort centre in Kujuru Local Government Area of Kaduna state.

It was reported that five persons were abducted but two escaped. A source at Kajuru said the gunmen had tried to gain entrance into the castle through a rock near the castle by firing shots into the holiday resort.

NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have upgraded to serve you better

Buhari should put an end to banditry, unrest in Zamfara - Nigerians cry - on Legit TV

Source: Legit.ng News

Mailfire view pixel