One of the most important days for almost every single woman is the wedding day. From thinking about their dream man to the type of wedding they would love to have, most times these women often have everything planned out.
However, one of the big decisions to be made concerning the wedding day is the choice of bridal gowns and most often than not, women who seem to have everything planned out don't always know what type of gown to choose.
This could either be due to the pressure that comes with planning a wedding, an array of choices or a complete lack of fashion sense as regards everything bridal styling.
Legit.ng has gathered seven jaw-dropping bridal gowns that'll definitely leave you in awe.
1. While the traditional bridal gown is supposed to be modest and virginal, there's no harm in flaunting your curves if you have them!
2. The bridal fashion industry is gradually shifting from traditional white gowns to stunning colours like ivory, silver and gold. If you want royalty, this is certainly a colour to go for.
3. Still on non-traditional bridal colours, if you're a non-conformist, this choice of wedding gown is definitely for you. What's more fun than actually leaving guest in awe by walking down the aisle in a bright shinning yellow!
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on Legit.ng News App
4. This choice of wedding dress is perfect if you're going for a flirty and princessy look. It allows for some 'skin-showing' but at the same time, leaves enough room for the groom's imagination!
PAY ATTENTION: Get the hottest gist on Africa Love Aid
5. The most common look for a bride is often a gown; be it mermaid, ball, trumpet or pencil. However, a jumpsuit isn't what anyone would imagine a bride to want to appear in for her big day but I bet you this wedding look will make you think twice.
6. Mermaid dresses will always be a safe choice for anyone who is going for something regal, comfortable and above all, stunning.
7. There's nothing like too much lace or too much layers especially if you get it right like the bride below. Understanding one's body type is important when picking certain styles like this one.
With the listed dressed above, it is pretty obvious that brides are becoming more flexible with the choice of wedding look for their big day.
Rather than stick to the conventional bridal look, add a little bit of twist and spice to it; be it the colour, style or choice of fabric. However, never forget to include comfort as a factor that should influence your choice.
Meanwhile, check out seven Nigerian celebrity slayers at the wedding ceremony of Mo Abudu's daughter.
HELLO! NAIJ.com (naija.ng) upgrades to Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better.
Top-4 Nigerian Celebrities and Politician Weddings | Legit TV