Nigerian mother shares testimony of how her son survived after he swallowed a nail

Nigerian mother shares testimony of how her son survived after he swallowed a nail

- A Nigerian mom has taken to social media to recount how her son survived after swallowing a nail

- According to her post, the nail blocked his small intestine and he was scheduled for an operation

- However, a day before the surgery, he passed stool and the nail was luckily among the waste product that left his body

Due to how vulnerable and gullible children are, they are often exposed to a lot of dangers. As hard as most parents try, it just isn't enough. A Nigerian mom has taken to social media to celebrate and thank God for her son's life.

According to her post, her son had swallowed a nail which sent her panicking. After taking him to the hospital, it was revealed that the nail had blocked his small intestine and a surgery was required. Luckily he excreted the nail a day before he was supposed to go in for surgery.

She narrated: "Baby boy swallowed nail, the impossibility specialist made him stool it. Oya appreciate God!! This is my testimony Gud morning great mums and mums to be,I am the mum that posted about my son that swallowed a nail on Thursday. Thanks for all ur advice because as of then I wasn't really thinking straight so u guys really helped me a lot. I took my son to teaching hospital, and the doctor referred us to an x-ray which we did.

READ ALSO: Personal letter from the Editor-in-Chief of Legit.ng (former NAIJ.com)

"To my greatest surprise, my son indeed swallowed a nail according to them the nail has blocked the small intestine which needs an emergency surgery, before we could finish the process and we were referred to a certain doctor,but on getting there the doctor has already gone. so I was told to come on Monday. But before the so called Monday, that was on Sunday evening.

READ ALSO: The Meghan Effect: 10 Brands Whose Sales Skyrocketed In Recent Years Because Of Meghan Markle

"My God,the alpha and omega the beginning and the end,the great man in battle, the greatest surgeon performed his own surgery and my son stooled the nail out. We still went to the hospital on Monday and the doctor said it is not possible, that the place the nail is,their is no way it could turn,and he referred us to another x ray,which we did. My fellow omam, bellow is the result of the first and second x ray. Pls my fellow mother's and mother's to be look at it very well and give God a name for me oooooo, Jehovah overdooooo."

PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on Legit.ng News App

In a similar news, a man identified as Uche Novia, left many people in shock after sharing his son's story. Novia who is an artiste and an IT personnel, recounted how his son had a bullet stuck in his hands for 28 days without anybody's knowledge.

According to his post, the little boy who appears to be about three, had an incident and was rushed to a local bone doctor who then claimed the youngster had a broken bone. Novia revealed that they kept treating the bone injury for a whole month until a hospital scan revealed the real cause.

HELLO! NAIJ.com (naija.ng) upgrades to Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better.

Kolade Johnson: My son came home from S/Africa because of issues there - Foster father | Legit TV

Source: Legit.ng

Mailfire view pixel