- Champions League winner has been predicted by a Supercomputer
- Italian League giants are tipped to lift their first European title since the 1996 season
- The Serie A champions have been tipped to beat La Liga side Barcelona and lift the trophy in June
Italian League giants Juventus have been tipped by a supercomputer to beat Barcelona and lift this season's UEFA Champions League title on June 1, 2019.
The Old Lady travel to the Amsterdam Arena on Tuesday to battle Ajax in the first leg of their quarterfinal clash.
While the second leg is scheduled to hold next week at the Allianz Stadium as they hope to win their very first European title since 1995-96 season.
Both sides last met in the same competition in November 2017, and the Catalan club were the better side after battling for supremacy over two legs.
Barca cruised to 3-0 win at Camp Nou in the first leg and forced the Italian side to goalless draw in the concluding part in Turin towards the end of the year back then.
According to Sportskeeda, the two teams are favourites to win the cup, but the Serie A champions will come out victorious at the end of the competition.
Massimiliano Allegri's men produced a dramatic comeback Atletico Madrid after coming back from a 2-0 loss in the first leg to secure quarterfinal ticket with a 3-0 win in the second leg.
The publication reports that the computer predicts Juventus will be forced to a 1-1 draw in the first leg, and then qualify for the semifinal with a 2-0 win in the second leg.
While Liverpool are tipped to win both legs of their fixutre against Porto, with a 3-0 victory in the first leg and 1-2 in the second leg.
Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City will end up playing 1-1 in the first leg while the Citizens are expected to emerge victorious with a 3-1 Spurs win in the second leg.
Spanish League giants Barcelona are tipped to beat Manchester United 2-1 on both legs and reach the semifinal.
This is how the Quarter Final results will be according to the computer:
- Ajax 1-1 Juventus in the first leg while Juventus 2-0 Ajax in the second leg.
- Liverpool wins both the legs against Porto, with a 3-0 victory in the first leg and 1-2 in the second leg.
- Spurs 1-1 Manchester City in the first leg while Manchester City wins 3-1 Spurs in the second leg.
- Barcelona wins both the legs by the same margin, 2-1, against Manchester United.
The Supercomputer further predicts the result of Champions League semi-finals:
- Manchester City 1-1 Juventus in the first leg, Juventus 2-1 Manchester City in the second leg.
- Barcelona 2-1 Liverpool in the first leg, Liverpool 2-2 Barcelona in the next fixture.
Champions League final:
- Juventus beats Barcelona by 2-1.
Legit.ng earlier reported that a supercomputer had predicted that the 2018-19 Champions League season will produce a new winner.
The defending champions Real Madrid were knocked out of the championship by Ajax in the round of 16.
The draws is set to hold on Friday, March 16, at UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland, as the teams will know their opponents in the next stage of the tournament.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better.
Read Legit.ng to keep pace with the latest Nigeria news!
I didn't beg Messi for his jersey - Super Eagles Goalkeeper, Ezenwa - Legit TV