WrestleMania 35 night produced exciting results as new champions as well as old ones emerged in the 35th edition of the competition staged at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, April 7.
With millions of fans around the world watching, some WWE superstars made history on the biggest night of the year.
Becky Lynch was one of the biggest winners on the night as she triumphed in a 'winner take all match' to capture both the Raw and SmackDown Women's Titles according to WWE official website.
The 32-year-old won her fight in grand style in front of a capacity crowd of 82,265 at MetLife Stadium last night.
While Seth Rollins overpowered Brock 'The Beast' Lesnar to claim the WWE Universal Championship fight at the same venue.
Ghanaian-American professional wrestler Kofi Kingston was also part of the winners as he finally won his very first WWE Championship by defeating Daniel Bryan.
Main show results
- Seth Rollins beat Brock Lesnar - WWE Universal Championship match
- AJ Styles beat Randy Orton - Singles match
- The Usos beat Ricochet & Aleister Black, Shinsuke Nakamura & Rusev and The Bar - Smackdown Tag Team Championship match
PAY ATTENTION: Install Pitch Football App for FREE to get the latest football News & Scores
- Shane McMahon beat The Miz - Falls Count Anywhere match
- The IIconics beat Sasha Banks and Bayley, Nia Jax and Tamina, Beth Phoenix and Natalya
- Kofi Kingston beat Daniel Bryan - WWE Championship match
- Roman Reigns beat Drew McIntyre - Singles match
- Triple H beat Batista - No Holds Barred match
- Baron Corbin beat Kurt Angle - Singles match
- Finn Balor beat Bobby Lashley - Intercontinental Championship match
- Becky Lynch beat Charlotte Flair and Ronda Rousey - WWE Raw and SmackDown Women's Championship Triple Threat match
- Tony Nese beats Buddy Murphy - Cruiserweight Championship match
- Carmella wins Women’s Battle Royal
- Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder beat The Revival - Raw Tag Team Championship Match
- Braun Strowman wins Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Meanwhile, Tony Nese, Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder were named new champions in the pre-show earlier on, while Finn Balor also took home fresh gold towards the end of the card.
Legit.ng earlier reported that the Undertaker has 'called it quits' as a professional wrestler following his exclusion from the forth coming Wrestlemania 35 event.
The Phenom will be making an appearance at the Starrcast II wrestling convention on May 25, one day before rival promotion AEW show Double Or Nothing in the same city of Las Vegas.
The Undertaker whose real names are Mark Callaway, officially deleted anything related to the WWE on his social media accounts.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better.
Super Falcons coach Thomas Dennerby reveals Nigeria's target at World Cup | Legit TV