- A Twitter user identified as Ade recently claimed that a colleague of hers died of heat stroke on April 3
- She revealed this after another Twitter user identified as DrOlufunmilayo warned social media users on staying safe following the heatwave in Nigeria
- It was gathered that the incident happened in Minna, Niger state
A Nigerian lady identified as Ade on Twitter recently shared details of the death of a colleague of hers who passed away after suffering heat stroke on April 3.
It was gathered that the deceased who happened to be residing in Minna, Niger state was found lifeless by the refrigerator, covered in sweat, where he had attempted to get refreshed.
Another Twitter user identified as DrOlufunmilayo had earlier shared tips on staying safe as there is currently a heatwave in Nigeria and people are advised to stay hydrated, keep away from the sun, wear free outfits and should generally avoid suits and tie for now.
READ ALSO: Nollywood actor Silvanus dies in a car crash on his way to Lagos after mum’s burial
Read the post below:
READ ALSO: 20 Funny Wedding Memes That Describe Almost Any Wedding
In a tweet which has now been deleted, that the deceased was a jovial person whose death could have been prevented. Ade also revealed that the electricity situation in Minna is currently better than what it used to be but it is still not enough to prevent unnecessary cases like that of heat stroke.
She also stated in the now deleted tweet that she is forced to put ice in her bathing water just to cool off as it gets mad hot in the city.
Meanwhile, just recently, Omoni Oboli lamented about the hot weather and she shared her plans to spend the night in her car following faulty generator.
Did you know? NAIJ.com (naija.ng) is now-> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better.
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
XXXTentacion is dead: What Really Happened To The Young Rapper on Legit TV: