- Nigerian philanthropist Kor Bara Kor, better known as KBK, has reacted to the disagreement between the family of viral school girl, Success, and the lady who shared her video, Stephanie Idolor
- Stephanie had expressed her unhappiness with Success’s family for not giving her out of the largesse they gained from their daughter’s new found fame
- KBK has taken to his social media page to comment on the issue and share his opinion on poor people
Social media was in frenzy after a little girl named Success was filmed lamenting for being sent home from school over the inability of her parents to pay her fees.
The passion and funny way with which she expressed herself endeared a lot of helpers to her and many people donated to giving her a better life.
Interestingly, the lady who reportedly recorded the video, Stephanie Idolor, was left unhappy as she claimed that she was not compensated by Success’ family and she also asked for some part of the money. Her outcry raised a lot of reactions on social media.
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Nigeria
Well known philanthropist, Ken Bara Kor (KBK), took to social media to comment on the issue. According to him, he does not blame Stephanie for calling out the family seeing as she claimed they abandoned her. He also added that he does not support her actions either.
Speaking further, KBK explained that Nigerians like to wait for a viral story before showing support and that poor people are quite ungrateful and they start to misbehave as soon as they have a little money.
He wrote: “I dont even blame Stephanie at all cos the family ditched her. I'm not supporting her either.
But truth is
1. My naija people wait for a viral story before bringing out the support.
I'm just imagining how many kids 6M plus 100 scholarships would have helped
2. Poor people are the most ungrateful set
From our experience here, 99 % of them misbehave the moment half a milli enters their acc.”
See his post below:
Meanwhile, popular comedian Mr Jollof recently took to his Instagram page with a video in which he revealed that the Delta state deputy speaker, Hon. Friday Osanebi, has requested for Idolor’s account number to credit her with a sum of N500,000. He, however, deleted the video from his page.
HELLO! NAIJ.com (naija.ng) upgrades to Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better.
As a lawyer, I will deliberately lose a case if my client is bad - Success Adegor | Legit TV