Are you searching for wedding wishes for your friends or relatives? Here we prepared for you the top list of quotes, wishes, and sayings which are relevant for any wedding celebration! Find the best example and congratulate newlyweds in the most original way!
Happy wedding wishes may be very different; they can be in the form of a joke, or some pompous form, everything depends on the style of the wedding and your decision. The main rule is that the wishes for wedding should be sincere and friendly. Remember that the wedding day is exceptional for the newlyweds!
Wedding wishes quotes to congratulate newlyweds
- "The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all of the time." – Julia Child
- “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness–and call it love–true love.” – Robert Fulghum, True Love
- "It is such a happiness when good people get together – and they always do." – Jane Austen
- “When the wedding march sounds the resolute approach, the clock no longer ticks, it tolls the hour. The figures in the aisle are no longer individuals, they symbolize the human race.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- "What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow." – Nathaniel Hawthorne
- "A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he’s finished." – Zsa Zsa Gabor
- "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." – Aristotle
- “The most important four words for a successful marriage: I’ll do the dishes.” – Unknown
- "To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up." – Ogden Nash
- "The problem with marriage is that it ends every night after making love, and it must be rebuilt every morning before breakfast." – Gabriel García Márquez
- “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” – Andre Maurois
- "Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along." – Rumi
- "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." – Lao Tzu
READ ALSO: Beautiful toasts for wedding cards
- "You know there is a name for people who are always wrong about everything all the time… Husband!!!” – Bill Maher
- “The husband who wants a happy marriage should learn to keep his mouth shut and his checkbook open.” – Groucho Marx
- "When you make a sacrifice in marriage, you’re sacrificing not to each other but to unity in a relationship." – Joseph Campbell
- "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now change your Facebook status.” – Unknown
- "A happy marriage is a new beginning of life, a new starting point for happiness and usefulness." – Dean Stanley
- “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
- "Marriage is not just spiritual communion; it is also remembering to take out the trash." – Dr. Joyce Brothers
- "Weddings remind us that our lives have meaning and that love is the strongest bond, the happiest joy, and the loveliest healing we can ever experience." – Daphne Rose Kingma
- "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are.” – Will Ferrell
- "Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking." – Joseph Barth
- “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
- "All tragedies are finished by a death, all comedies by a marriage." – Lord Byron
Wedding wishes for best friend
Wedding wishes for a friend require a special approach, it is a good idea to use sayings or jokes known only to you and your friend. When we congratulate friends, we can use more free-form congratulations, here are several examples:
- Congratulations my dear friend! May your family life be long, happy, cloudless, rich in pleasant events, children's laughter, tenderness, and love!
- I congratulate you on your wedding day, and with all my heart I wish you infinite family happiness, sincere understanding, undying love and stable well-being in your home.
- May your joint journey be easy and happy, may your family life be in prosperity, happiness, and love. Congratulation,s my friend!
- This is the day of new family creation! My friends, I wish you to love each other. I wish you happiness and many kids!
READ ALSO: Best wedding speeches and toasts in Nigeria
- Congratulations on the most wonderful event in your life — your wedding! Let this magical and fabulous day be the happiest memory. Let it be the start of your amazing family life.
- I wish you to go through this life together. I wish you to create a good, happy family, give birth to talented, healthy children and keep your love in your hearts. Happy wedding day, my friends!
- I wish your family to be stronger than granite. Let your family be friendly, and loving, let your kids grow in love, and your relationships will always be in harmony. Happy wedding!
- Dear newlyweds, I wish you to be the guiding light for each other, let there be trust, and patience, God's blessing, children's laughter, prosperity, and well-being!
- Happy wedding day! There are several tasks for you: you have to plant a whole garden of fruit trees, build a huge house, give birth to a bunch of children and be happy!
- Congratulations, my best friends! I wish you to start happy joint swimming in the expanses of love. Be a source of inspiration for each other, live for a hundred years without any misfortune and offence.
Wedding wishes for sister
- Happy wedding day, my dear sister! I wish you to live in joy and prosperity. Love, appreciate and respect your husband.
- My dear sister, you are so beautiful today! Today you with your husband create a new family, let it be the happiest day for both of you. I wish you to become a happy mother and a loving wife.
- I sincerely congratulate you, my sister. I wish you peace and well-being, true love and a close-knit family. Always remain a couple in love!
- I wish you to support each other, to be fair and polite in marriage. Do not forget that you became the two main parts of one family. It is a great responsibility not to waste this gift of love. Happy wedding day!
- Newlyweds, please take my congratulations! I want to wish you a lot of love and let it lasts for the whole life. Let your family nest be safe and warm!
Funny wedding wishes quotes and saying
- "It’s like a give or take relationship. You either give or she knows how to take it. Happy married life ahead." – Unknown
- “Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery.” – Emma Bombeck
- “My wife, Mary, and I have been married for forty-seven years, and not once have we had an argument serious enough to consider divorce; murder, yes, but divorce, never.” – Jack Benny
- “Marriage is like a game of chess. Except the board is flowing water, the pieces are made of smoke and no move you make will have any effect on the outcome.” – Jerry Seinfeld
- "On the day of your wedding, I just want to tell you one secret of marriage… my dear friend, it is still a secret as no one has ever been able to find it…. Wishing you a Happy Married Life… enjoy surprises as they come. God bless you." – Unknown
- "I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life” – Rita Runder
- “Why do married people live longer than single people? I think it’s because married people make a special effort to live longer than their partner – just so they can have the last word.” – Janet Periat
- "Today is the day when the bride is going to say I do and you are going to say I do what she says…. And with this vow, you will always be the happiest couple on the planet…. Warm wishes to you on your wedding…. May God bless you." – Unknown
- "What’s the best way to get your husband to remember your anniversary? Get married on his birthday.” – Cindy Garner
Here we have funny and sweet wedding wishes for your best friend, sister or any other close person. Use these quotes and sayings or create your own, be sincere and creative.
READ ALSO: Top 30 good night message to my love