In what could be described as an unfortunate incident, a social media user has come out to lament the explosion of his smartphone.
The aggrieved Nigerian man identified as @of_pablosoares, recently took to popular micro blogging platform, Twitter, to lament the explosion of his Samsung S7edge device.
According to the man, the explosion occurred at a time when the device was not connected to any source of electricity. He cried out saying the incident would have been an ugly one if the phone was in his pocket or within close proximity to his body.
He further revealed that he had to toss the device into a bucket of water to stop it from burning, adding that, mobile phone users should be careful with their mobile devices especially if they have kids around.
Sharing the post he said: “Hello . Here is my S7edge dous sim that exploded last night without being plug to electricity. Now let's imagine I had this phone in my pocket or on my chest before the incident, it would have practically damaged my body
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
I had to deep (dip) this phone inside a bucket of water to stop the explosion. We have to be very careful with this gadget especially when we have kids around. Kindly retweet.”
See his tweets below:
In other news, Legit.ng had previously gathered the report of Nollywood teen actress Regina Daniels, who had taken to social media to share pictures of her newly acquired multi-million naira Benz. The actress had made the new purchase a few days after she had gifted her mother a luxury mansion.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have upgraded to serve you better
The best phones in Nigeria: review and giveaway | Legit TV