- Champions League draws for the quarterfinal stage have been conducted
- The pairings will see top European clubs face off in a bid to reach the semifinals of the championship
- Barcelona vs Manchester United highlights the draws while Tottenham and Man City face off in all Premier League affairs
- Ajax vs Juventus and Liverpool vs FC Porto complete the draws for the last eight stage of the tourney
Champions League quarterfinal draws have been concluded with interesting fixtures set to light up the screens from next round.
For the first time in a decade, all four Premier League progressed into the last eight of the competition, after Liverpool stunned Bayern Munich 3-1 at the Allianz Arena earlier this week.
The Premier League representatives also have a chance to produce a winner for the first time since Chelsea last won it on 2012.
But one of the English clubs will need to win the remaining matches in the championship to conquer Europe and be crowned champions at the end of the season.
The final of this season's edition of the tourney will be played at Atletico Madrid Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid two months on June 1.
However, here are the four fixtures for the quarterfinals of the 2018-19 UCL tourney:
- Ajax vs Juventus
- Liverpool vs FC Porto
- Tottenham vs Manchester City
- Barcelona vs Man United
- Tottenham vs Manchester City to face Ajax vs Juventus
- Barcelona vs Manchester United to face Liverpool vs FC Porto
Meanwhile, this will be first time in over a decade that all four Premier League matches will be in the last eight stage of the championship.
While the last time an EPL side won the title was in 2012 when Chelsea stunned Bayern Munich in Germany to emerge winners of that edition.
Legit.ng earlier reported that Premier League champions Manchester City have been reportedly drawn with Barcelona in a 'leaked' Champions League quarterfinal draws.
According to the Sun, UEFA director accidentally posted an image showing the parings for the last eight stage, hours before the draws were done.
It was however claimed that he swiftly deleted the social media post having realized it was mistakenly posted.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better.
I scored more frequently than Rashidi Yekini - Segun Odegbami | Legit TV