Celebrated Nigerian author, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is widely known across Africa and Europe for her talented writing skills which is clearly displayed in her best-seller books. However, one thing not so many people know about her is her unique taste in fashion.
The beautiful writer who is very intentional about her physical appearance and expression when it comes to style, embarked on a #wearNigeria movement some time ago and the results have been totally amazing!
Going through her Instagram page managed by her nieces, Adichie displays a unique, abstract and eye-catching sense of style as she stuns in every single outfit and what is more beautiful is the fact that they are all Nigerian designs
1. Stunning in this ox-blood wrap dress by Lola Baej, she accessorized with black stockings and some killer boots, Adichie looked simply elegant.
2. Adichie is one lady who is never afraid to mixed print. In this beautiful two piece by Nigerian designer, Amede, the talented author looked every bit like a beautiful purple hibiscus.
3. In this bright play of colours by Re.Lagos, Chimamanda brought out the sunshine in her with the unique yellow long-sleeve top and brown pants, which she slayed in some blue pointies sandals.
4. In this lovely ensemble, Chimamanda went back to her Igbo roots. The stunning pants by Emmy Kasbit was made using the traditional Igbo woven cloth.
This is certainly a statement look.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on Legit.ng News App
5. In this Sunny Rose piece, Chimamanda brought out her soft side with this navy blue lace and sheer dress. Stylish is definitely the word to describe this look.
Get the hottest gist on Africa Love Aid
6. This is definitely one of Chimamanda's best look as it screams power, style and focus. The statement two-piece by Mae Otti is not only a jaw-dropper but a show-stopper as well. The fitting coupled with the coulours is simply stunning!
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is one talented author who is breaking the stereotype about writers being boring and unadventurous.
From her writing to her sense of style, it is obvious to see that she is not only a fashion diva but also has a unique sense of style too!
HELLO! NAIJ.com (naija.ng) upgrades to Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better
Nigeria Celebrities: How Much Do They Spend On Luxury Life? | Legit TV