Who should a man spend more money on, his wife or his mother? #LegitPolls

Who should a man spend more money on, his wife or his mother? #LegitPolls

There comes a time when a man is faced with several challenges, dilemmas and tough decisions. One of such is deciding how to equally balance the affection one has for a wife and a mother. Given that these two people are important parts of a man's life, it can be hard deciding who to spend more money or shower affection on.

Considering the problems many men have faced with regards to this issue, Legit.ng conducted a poll to decide what Nigerians think about this dilemma. It would be useful to know how men in the society deal with this issue.

The poll centered on this question - Who should a man spend more money on, his wife or his mother? Several interesting responses have trailed this post shared on both the Facebook and Twitter pages of Legit.ng.

On Facebook page, 54 percent of voters asserted that men should spend more money on their wives than on their mothers. The remaining 46 percent stood for the mother as the one person who should receive more from a man than his wife.

READ ALSO: All women are hypergamous - Nigerian man

However, the result was different on Twitter. 51 percent of people saw the mother as the one who should receive more from a man than his wife. Then, 49 percent voted for the wife as the one should be given more.

What this means is that while Twitter folks believe that more affection should be showered more affection than mothers, Facebook users think reverse should be the case.

READ ALSO: NAIJ.com upgrades to Legit.ng: a letter from our Editor-in-Chief Bayo Olupohunda

In both cases, though, people admitted that situation was a very dicey one that should be tread with caution by a man. To maintain a financial balance between a man's mother and wife has been deemed a very difficult task. But in the long run, some were able to reach a consensus.

See some of the reactions from Facebook:

PAY ATTENTION: Get your daily relationship tips and advice on Africa Love Aid group

See some other reactions from Twitter:

PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app

Recently, Legit.ng also conducted a poll which looked into the relationship between true love and money, that is, is it possible for true love and lack of money to coexist? The results of the research was quite very interesting!

NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better.

STREET GIST: Would you allow your mother in-law live with you as a newly-wed? | Legit TV

Source: Legit.ng

Mailfire view pixel