Bible verses about healing and strength are needed for every person in some period of life. These Scriptures will help you win the battle against the disease, its symptoms and all the lies of the enemies. Unshakable confidence in the Word of God is the only thing that will help you get complete healing. Put the Word of God first in your heart, because it is life and health for your whole body.
These Bible verses on healing will be very useful for you during your prayer. So make sure to share them with your relatives and friends!
Bible verses about god's healing
- 3 John 1:2: Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.
- James 5:14-16: Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
- 1 Peter 2:24: He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
- Isaiah 53:5: But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed.
- Mark 16:17-18: And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
- John 14:13: Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- 1 John 5:14: And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.
- Isaiah 53:4-5: Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed.
- John 14:12: “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.
- 2 Corinthians 5:7: For we walk by faith, not by sight.
- Hebrews 13:8: Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
- Exodus 15:26: Saying, “If you will diligently listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give ear to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, your healer.”
- Proverbs 4:20-22: My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh.
- James 5:14-15: Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
- Romans 10:17: So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.
- Psalm 34:19: Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all.
READ ALSO: Bible verses about the power of faith
- Psalm 103:2-3: Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,
- Hebrews 11:1: Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
- Hebrews 11:6: And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
- Jeremiah 33:6: Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.
- John 10:10: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
- Mark 16:18: They will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
- Acts 3:6: But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!”
- Psalm 103:3: Who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,
- Psalm 41:4: As for me, I said, “O Lord, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you!”
- Mark 16:17: And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
- Revelation 21:4: He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
- Acts 19:11-12: And God was doing extraordinary miracles by the hands of Paul, so that even handkerchiefs or aprons that had touched his skin were carried away to the sick, and their diseases left them and the evil spirits came out of them.
READ ALSO: Bible quotes about love and marriage
- James 5:14: Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.
- 1 Corinthians 12:28: And God has appointed in the church first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, helping, administrating, and various kinds of tongues.
- Acts 10:38: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.
- Luke 4:18: “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed,
- Matthew 10:8: Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons. You received without paying; give without pay.
- Mark 16:20: And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the message by accompanying signs.
- Matthew 11:28-30: Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
- James 5:16: Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
- Matthew 4:23; And he went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction among the people.
- Matthew 10:1: And he called to him his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every affliction.
- Matthew 8:16-17: That evening they brought to him many who were oppressed by demons, and he cast out the spirits with a word and healed all who were sick. This was to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah: “He took our illnesses and bore our diseases.”
- Matthew 15:28: Then Jesus answered her, “O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed instantly.
- Matthew 9:29: Then he touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith be it done to you.”
- Psalm 103:1-22: Of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
- Luke 9:11: When the crowds learned it, they followed him, and he welcomed them and spoke to them of the kingdom of God and cured those who had need of healing.
First of all, God's Word, in fact, is a remedy for healing, as well as ordinary medicine. Just as there is an element in medicine that helps a person to recover, so God's Word contains that which can heal us. So let Bible verses about healing the body and soul help you recover!
READ ALSO: Bible verses about money