What can you find in Bible verses about money blessings? The Bible does not call money evil and does not condemn those who have it - even in large numbers. The main thing is not how much money a person has, but his attitude to what he has or wants to acquire. The Bible presents a balanced view of money, which is relevant today just as it was when it was written.
Bible verse about money interest
- 1 Timothy 6:10: For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.
- Matthew 6:24: “No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.
- Proverbs 22:7: The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.
- Ecclesiastes 5:10: He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves wealth with his income; this also is vanity.
- Proverbs 13:11: Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
- 1 Timothy 6:17-19: As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy. They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.
- Luke 12:15: And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”
- Matthew 6:19-21: “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
- Proverbs 13:22: A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children, but the sinner's wealth is laid up for the righteous.
- 1 Timothy 5:8: But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
- Luke 12:33-34: Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
- Proverbs 22:1: A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, and favor is better than silver or gold.
- Luke 6:38: Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
- Philippians 4:19: And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
- Malachi 3:10: Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.
- Ecclesiastes 5:18-20: Behold, what I have seen to be good and fitting is to eat and drink and find enjoyment in all the toil with which one toils under the sun the few days of his life that God has given him, for this is his lot. Everyone also to whom God has given wealth and possessions and power to enjoy them, and to accept his lot and rejoice in his toil—this is the gift of God. For he will not much remember the days of his life because God keeps him occupied with joy in his heart.
- Luke 16:11: If then you have not been faithful in the unrighteous wealth, who will entrust to you the true riches?
- Luke 14:28-30: For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it? Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish.’
- Proverbs 21:20: Precious treasure and oil are in a wise man's dwelling, but a foolish man devours it.
- Acts 20:35: In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
- Proverbs 3:9-10: Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.
- Matthew 6:31-33: Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
- Deuteronomy 8:18: You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
- Romans 13:8: Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
READ ALSO: Bible quotes about love and marriage
- Proverbs 10:22: The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
- Psalm 37:21: The wicked borrows but does not pay back, but the righteous is generous and gives.
- Matthew 6:21: For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
- Matthew 25:14-30: “For it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted to them his property. To one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away. He who had received the five talents went at once and traded with them, and he made five talents more. So also he who had the two talents made two talents more. But he who had received the one talent went and dug in the ground and hid his master's money.
- Philippians 4:11-13: Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
- John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
- Exodus 22:25: “If you lend money to any of my people with you who is poor, you shall not be like a moneylender to him, and you shall not exact interest from him.
- 1 Corinthians 16:2: On the first day of every week, each of you is to put something aside and store it up, as he may prosper, so that there will be no collecting when I come.
- Acts 2:44-45: And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need.
- Acts 4:32-35: Now the full number of those who believed were of one heart and soul, and no one said that any of the things that belonged to him was his own, but they had everything in common. And with great power the apostles were giving their testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great grace was upon them all. There was not a needy person among them, for as many as were owners of lands or houses sold them and brought the proceeds of what was sold and laid it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to each as any had need.
- Proverbs 23:4: Do not toil to acquire wealth; be discerning enough to desist. When your eyes light on it, it is gone, for suddenly it sprouts wings, flying like an eagle toward heaven.
What do you think about Bible verses about earning money? Because of a distorted look at money, a person may have a tendency to condemn others. For example, the rich may think that all the poor are lazy. And those who have small wealth, can hastily conclude that all wealthy people are greedy and think only about money. The Holy Scripture always has answers; the Bible shows us how to behave the right way. So after you’ve read money and giving quotes, do not forget to share it with your friends!
READ ALSO: Bible verses about the power of faith