- Floyd Mayweather has revealed he will fight Tenshin Nasukawa on Monday, December 31
- The 41-year old will be making a comeback to the ring against a 21-year-old kickboxer
- The fight will go for only three rounds with no judges, no score and no kicking
Undefeated boxing champion Floyd Mayweather has officially announced he will return to the ring against Japanese kickboxing star Tenshin Nasukawa.
The bout will hold on the eve of New Year exhibition and Mayweather has revealed it would be for only entertainment purposes.
There will be no judges, no official record and no kicking and the duration of the fight will only last nine minutes, splitted into three rounds.
"I'm in the entertainment business. That's what I go out there to do,' Mayweather said on Thursday at his Las Vegas gym. 'I love to do this. I'm working out to put on a show for three rounds."
The young Japanese kickboxer joined Mayweather at his gym to announce the exhibition, which is set to take place at Saitama Super Arena in suburban Tokyo on December 31.
Nasukawa described the fight as 'a great honour' and has been in Las Vegas sparring with the likes of boxer Jorge Linares.
"There's never been a Japanese fighter to face Floyd Mayweather in the ring," Nasukawa said.
"As an athlete, this is something that's a great honour and a challenging task. I'd like to make a big impression."
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Former American professional boxer Floyd Mayweather has proven again that he is a man that can get anything he wants after showing off a new mansion in Los Angeles.
Mayweather has made lots of money in the game of boxing, and he has been spending his cash for himself, friends and family by acquiring big properties.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have upgraded to serve you better
Rio Ferdinand admires Okocha, reveals why he quit boxing and problem with Man United | Legit TV