The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has warned the masses to be wary of people seeking for money or pretending to be agents in charge of the force recruitment.
On Thursday, November 29, the police announced the commencement of the recruitment exercise for constable and also released a list of requirements and approved method of applying on its official Facebook page.
If you want to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment, there are five steps you must take in submitting your recruitment form. Below, Legit.ng lists the necessary five steps for you:
Step 1. You must have a functional email address and mobile phone number before you begin your application.
Step 2. Visit www.policerecruitment.ng
Step 3. Fill and submit the online form. (Review the information before final submission).
Step 4. Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your Registration number for future correspondences. The number is case sensitive please.
READ ALSO: 2019: SDP receives another defected federal lawmaker from APC
Step 5. You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Below is the requirements you have to meet before applying for the NPF's 2018 recruitment exercise:
1. Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
2. Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
3. Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
4. Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
5. Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
6. Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
7. Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech impediment, knock knees, bow legs, bent knees, flat feet, deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, tattoos, bodily scars, defective eyesight or squint eyes, amputation of any part of the body, gross malformation of teeth, protruding navel.
PAY ATTENTION: Read the news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
8. Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
9. Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
10. Guarantors’ Form: Candidates must download and fill the guarantors’ form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following: Sureties must be traditional rulers, magistrate, local government chairman, heads of educational institutions attended, career civil servant not below the rank of grade level 12, police officer not below the rank of CSP, or military officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng. We have upgraded to serve you better.
Minimum Wage: Is N30,000 Too Much for FG to Pay Workers? - Nigeria Street Gist | Legit TV