If you need victory quotes to get inspired, you’ve come to the right! Our wisdom quotes from the famous people and the best book in the world – Bible, may show you yo
ur way to success. Let us help you get motivated today!
Inspirational quotes about victory
You get what you expect. Expect to heal. Expect victory. Janet Morris, Chris Morris
A Victory without danger is a triumph without glory. Pierre Corneille
I would rather lose in a cause that will some day win, than win in a cause that will some day lose! Woodrow Wilson
There is no substitute for victory. Douglas MacArthur
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival. Winston Churchill
Sometimes the cost of winning for all the right reasons is so great that spirits die and hearts grow cold. Janet Morris
Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat. Malcolm Forbes
In ourselves are triumph and defeat. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Dreamers and dreaming dead, lots of them from neither here nor there with no chance of getting home again, lost in place and time... Janet Morris, Chris Morris
No matter how often you are defeated, you are born to victory. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Victory belongs to the most persevering. Napoleon Bonaparte
Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity. Horace Mann
Victory quotes from the Bible
- Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
- John 16:33: I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:57: But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- James 1:12-14: Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire.
READ ALSO: Bible verses about trusting God
- Psalm 108:13: With God we shall do valiantly; it is he who will tread down our foes.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13:No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
- Deuteronomy 20:1-4: “When you go out to war against your enemies, and see horses and chariots and an army larger than your own, you shall not be afraid of them, for the Lord your God is with you, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. And when you draw near to the battle, the priest shall come forward and speak to the people and shall say to them, ‘Hear, O Israel, today you are drawing near for battle against your enemies: let not your heart faint. Do not fear or panic or be in dread of them, for the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.’
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10: But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
- Ephesians 6:13: Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.
- Ephesians 6:10: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
- Proverbs 24:16: For the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the wicked stumble in times of calamity.
- Revelation 21:6-7: And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
- John 14:26: But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
- James 1:1-27: James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes in the Dispersion: Greetings. Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. ...
- Revelation 12:10: And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God.
- Romans 8:37: No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
- 2 Corinthians 2:14: But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere.
- 1 John 5:4: For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
- Luke 10:19: Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.
- Isaiah 41:13: For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”
- 2 Peter 3:9: The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
- 1 John 1:9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- Matthew 16:18: And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
READ ALSO: How to please god: Bible verses
- 1 Peter 3:18: For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit,
- Proverbs 21:31: The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the Lord.
- 2 Timothy 2:15: Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.
- 1 John 5:4-5: For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
- Hebrews 11:1: Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
- 1 John 4:4: Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
- James 5:13: Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise.
- Romans 8:31: What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
- 1 Chronicles 11:14: But he took his stand in the midst of the plot and defended it and killed the Philistines. And the Lord saved them by a great victory.
- John 3:17: For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
- 1 Corinthians 15:55: O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?
Did you like our motivational quotes from famous people? Or you like wise quotes from Bible more? Share your opinion in comments!
READ ALSO: Top Mugabe's quotes on life and presidents