Are you a fan of sports betting? Let us talk about bet9ja signs and meaning. Every real fan of bet9ja football prediction should understand the codes, and since there are a lot of them and each of them symbolizes a particular prediction class, it is must know information for all interested Nigerians.
Bet9ja betting signs and meaning
There are different types of bet9ja Nigeria sports betting, however, most citizens are in love with football. Soccer matches are the top watched ones all across the country. Millions of Nigerians watch their favorite teams, cheer for the most famous footballers and use bet9ja football prediction skills to win some money.
Those people who become professionals in predicting the correct results of the matches are usually fluent in interpreting all the main bet9ja signs and meaning. Thus we wish to list below those codes (with explanations) that are used in football match forecast.
Some of the bet9ja symbols are numbers, and some are capitalized letters. Some codes are a combination of numbers and letters. And each one has its own meaning that is very important to understand them for correct bet9ja football prediction.
READ ALSO: Bet9ja soccer special rules for betting
- X – this is not just a letter. By choosing ‘X’ you believe that the final result will be a draw.
- 1 – this is not just a number. When you choose ‘1’ the bet is placed on the home team as the potential winners.
- 2 – this is also more than a number ‘2.’ Users who select it, believe that the away squad is going to become the winners of the competitions.
- NG – it’s a short sign for predictions that both teams that play football against each other will not score against one another.
- GG – citizens of Nigeria who choose this bet9ja code believe that both football squads will score goals during the match.
- AS – users who are sure that the away team is going to score 1 or more goals during the game can choose this sign.
- ANS – if you believe that the away team will score no goals during the match, you can select this option.
- HS – Nigerians who predict that their home squad is going to score 1 or more goals during the game can choose this sign.
- HNS – if you think that the home squad is not going to score any goals during the match, you should use this symbol while placing your bet with bet9ja.
- 1GG – this bet9ja football prediction stands for both teams scoring against each other but your home team becoming the final winner in the game.
- 2GG – this symbol also means that both squads are going to score goals, but the winner will be the away squad.
- ODD – choose this option if you believe into the odd result of the match (for example, if the sum of the total score is 7, 3, 9, etc.).
- EVEN – this is similar to ODD option, however, the sum of the final results has to be 6, 8, 2, 4, etc.
READ ALSO: Bet9ja codes and their meaning
- 1 OR GG – this option predicts that both squads are going to score one another, however, the winner will be the away team.
- X OR GG – the sign predicts the draw results of the match or the two squads scoring against one another.
- 1 OR NG – this sign predicts that the two teams will not score one another and the victory will be awarded to the home squad.
- X AND NG – this option predicts either the draw result or that the winner would win without the competitor scoring at all.
- X AND GG – this code means that the two squads would score against one another, but the match would end up with draw results.
- 1XHT – this is a choice of either the draw result of the first part of the match or the victory of your home squad in the 1st part.
- 12HT – it is an option to use if you think that any of the squads would become the winners in the first part of the match.
- X2HT – this symbol forecasts that either there will be the draw results for the 1st part of the match or it would be the victory of the away squad in the 1st part.
- 1XST – this is an option to choose if you think that the draw results will be during the 2nd part of the game or the home squad would become the winner during the 2nd half.
- 12ST – use this code if you think that either of the squads would win the 2nd part of the match.
- X2ST – this is a bet to place if you think that either there will be draw results in the 2nd part of the game or the away squad would become the winner of the second part.
- 12 AND GG – this is a choice for either the victory of any squad during the match or for the two squads to score against one another.
- 1X AND GG – this is an option for the two squads both to score against one another and for the home squad to become the winner of the match or draw it.
- 1X AND NG – this is a forecast of other draw results equal to '0-0' in the match or the victory of the home squad.
- X2 AND GG – this is a prognosis of draw results (when both squads score) or the final victory of the away squad.
- X2 AND NG – this option predicts either the draw result equal to 'zero-zero' or the victory of the away squad without the home squad scoring a single goal.
‘Double Chance’ symbols
- 1XDC – the two letters ‘DC’ mean ‘double chance’ so if you select this sign it will mean that you hope that the game would either have a draw score in the end or the home team would be the winner.
- X2DC – this bet9ja sign meaning is opposite to 1XDC since this time there should be either the draw result or the victory of the away team.
- 12DC – this is another ‘double chance’ bet9ja symbol that means that you can bet on either of the two teams that are playing their football match, however, if the final result is a draw you are not lucky and win nothing.
- UN0.5 – this is a bet selection for those users who believe that the football match will end without any goals at all.
- UN1.5 – this ‘under’ sign is for those who foretell that the game will end up with 1 goal or with no goals at all.
- UN2.5 – this ‘under’ code stands for the football match results of 0, 1 or 2 goals at most since it means that there should be less than three goals totally.
- UN3.5 – if you have a thought that both teams will score no more than three goals totally (less than 4 goals), you can select this option while forecasting your results.
- UN1.5 HT – those people who foretell that no more than 1 goal will be scored in the first half of the match, can go with this prediction code.
- UN2.5 HT – choose this option if you think the team or teams will score two or less goals by the end of the second half of the match.
- UN ST 1.5 – use this abbreviation for bets when you tell beforehand that one or no goals will be scored during the second part of the soccer match.
- HOME UN0.5 – this code predicts that your home football squad will not score a single goal during the match.
- HOME UN1.5 – if you choose this prognosis, you believe that the soccer home squad will not score two or more goals during the match.
- AWAY UN1.5 – it’s an option for those Nigerians who believe that the away squad will score 1 or 0 goals by the end of the match.
READ ALSO: Bet9ja: virtual football secret in 2018
- OV0.5 – this is a short way to say ‘over 0.5’ and this sign has its special meaning that the match will end in 1-0 or 0-1 results or at a higher score (the goals will be scored in any case).
- OV1.5 – this is a short phrase for ‘over 1.5’ that means that there will be at least 2 (or more) goals scored by any squad (or both teams) during the football match.
- OV2.5 – it’s another ‘over’ code for bet9ja users that predicts at least three (or more) goals during the game.
- OV3.5 – you have probably guessed the meaning of this sign; if you select it while foretelling the result your bet will win if there are at least four goals scored during the football game.
- OV1.5 HT – if you are sure that there will be two or more goals scored before the end of the first half of the match, choose this bet.
- OV2.5 HT – the meaning of this bet9ja sign is that the team (or both teams) will score three or more goals by the end of the first half of the match.
- OV ST 1.5 – this is the symbol to use when you wish to foretell that the team will score 2 or more goals during the second part of the match.
- AWAY OV0.5 – it’s a sign that says that the away squad scores once or more before the game ends.
- AWAY OV1.5 – this simple code stands for the away team scoring at least 2 goals (or more) by the end of the match.
- HOME OV0.5 – this is the sign to choose if you think that your home squad will score 1 or more goals by the end of the game and it doesn’t mean if it wins or loses in the end.
- HOME OV1.5 – this is a sign to select while forecasting the score if you believe that your home football squad would score at least 2 goals (or more) during the game.
‘Half of the Game’ codes
- 1HT – this is a code you have to select if you forecast that your home team will win the 1st half of the match even if it loses in the very end.
- 2HT – it is an opposite prediction to 1HT; choose this feature if you think that the away team wins the 1st half of the competition even if it still loses at the final score.
- XHT – Nigerians who tell beforehand that the first half of the match ends up in a draw should select ‘XHT’ sign which still makes you a bet winner even if the final result makes one of the teams a winner.
- 1ST – those bet9ja users who choose this code bet that their home team becomes the winner in the 2nd half of the match (it doesn’t mean if it overall loses by the results of the whole game).
- 2ST – being opposite to 1ST, this bet9ja sign meaning foretells the victory in the 2nd half of the match to the away team even if home footballers win the match by its final results.
- XST – this selection makes you a bet winner if the second half of the match ends up with the draw result (it doesn’t pay attention to how the first half goes).
- HALF TIME MORE GOALS – this is an interesting option that states that there should be more goals during the first part of the match if compared to the second one.
- SECOND HALF MORE GOALS – those Nigerian citizens who are sure that the second part of the match will show more goals compared to the first one can select this option.
- NO HALF TIME GOALS – if you think that the first part of the match will go without goals, select this feature.
- HT / ST / 1/1 – this sign predicts that your home soccer squad would be the winner in both halves of the matches.
- HT / ST / 1/2 – this code predicts the victory in the first half of the match to home footballers and the victory in the second half to the away squad.
- HT / ST / 2/1 – using this abbreviation, you forecast the victory in the first part of the match to the away footballers and the victory in the second part of the match to the home squad.
- HT / ST / 1/X – this code predicts the victory of your home team in the first part of the match and the draw results in the second half.
- HT / ST / X/1 – it is an option to prognose the victory of your home team only in the second part of the game and draw results for the first part.
- HT / ST / X/2 – this sign makes a prognosis for the victory in the second part of the game to the away football players and the draw result for the first part of the competition.
- HT / ST / 2/X – this option predicts draw results only for the second part of the game and the victory in the first half to the away soccer players.
- HT / ST / 2/2 – this is an option to select if you believe that the away squad would become the winner in every half of the game.
- HT / ST / X/X – this abbreviation has to be chosen if you think that the draw result will be in both halves of the match (separately).
- ODD HT – this option guarantees that the sum of the score in the first part of the match would be an odd number.
- ODD ST – this code predicts the odd sum of the score in the second part of the match.
- EVEN HT – this sign forecasts the even sum of the score in the first part of the football game.
- EVEN ST – this is the sign for predicting the even sum of the score in the second part of the football match.
- GG HT – use this option if you are sure that the two teams would both score during the first part of the game
- NG HT – this is an opposite sign to GG HT, and it predicts that both football squads would not score each other during the first part of the match.
- NG ST – this is an option to select if you think that both squads would not score each other during the 2nd part of the game.
- GG ST – this option means that both squads would score one another during the 1st part of the competition.
- 1H – it’s a forecast symbol that the home squad gets one goal before the start of the match.
- 2H – this prediction means the one goal will be honored to the away squad before the beginning of the game.
Signs by the number of goals per game
- 1-2 GOALS – it is very simple, this option means that there will be either 1 or 2 goals per game.
- 1-3 GOALS – this option foretells that the match will end up with one, two or three goals.
- 1-4 GOALS – this is an opportunity to easily prognose 1, 2, 3 or 4 goals per football match.
- 1-5 GOALS – it is also an easy-to-read sign that predicts any number of goals from one to five per match.
- 1-6 GOALS – this code stands for any number of goals from 1 to 6 per one football game.
- 2-3 GOALS – this sign stands for two or three goals scored by the end of the match.
- 2-4 GOALS – this code is for predicting 2, 3 or 4 goals per match.
- 2-5 GOALS – this abbreviation stands for any number of goals from two to five scored by the end of the game.
- 2-6 GOALS – this option can be used by Nigerian people who wish to predict two, three, four, five or six goals per same football match.
- 3-4 GOALS – it is a feature that predicts either 3 or 4 goals per game.
- 3-5 GOALS – this option is to forecast that there should be 3, 4 or 5 goals scored by the end of the match.
- 3-6 GOALS – you have probably guessed that it’s a bet to use if you believe that there will be 3, 4, 5 or 6 goals per game you are planning to watch.
You have learned the most common bet9ja signs and meaning for football prediction and betting. Every sign is a symbol that is related to a particular class.
Use our symbol tables for bet9ja Nigeria sport betting to place the bets correctly. This can directly influence your experience and luck. Trust us!
READ ALSO: Best tips on how to play bet9ja and win big