So how to stop snoring permanently! Snoring is a serious disease that, if it’s not treated promptly, can cause many negative consequences: nervousness, irritability, drowsiness, disruption of the organs of the cardiovascular system and the development of obstructive apnea.
How to stop snoring completely using conservative methods
According to statistics, those who are overweight often suffer from snoring. Also, the symptoms of the disease increase with age and against the background of hormonal changes in the human body (especially female). In any case, regardless of the causes of the disease, snoring should be treated.
How to make a person stop snoring at night. To begin with, let's designate a few simple recommendations, enough to get rid of snoring:
- at first, one should pay attention to the posture in which the patient is accustomed to sleeping - often the position “on the back” is the main reason that a strong snore appears. Conclusion is less sleep on the back. In order for a person not to take this ‘snoring’ position, it is advised to put a small cushion under the back: it will control his position and make sure that you sleeps on your side. It is also sometimes advised to make a pocket on the back of yoour nightgown and put a small apple or nut in it. When you turns on your back, this will cause inconvenience and you will learn to sleep on the side;
- innovative medicine allows you to forget about the disease, so that snoring does not disturb you person during sleep, you can use a special patch, cap or a magnetic clip “Anti-snore”. These devices perfectly help with blocking the sound
Weeks after Yinka Ayefele stood on his feet, this paralysed woman walks for the first time ever (see video)
READ ALSO: How to take care of newborn baby: useful tips
- train your throat and palate. Do such gymnastics daily at bedtime: turn your head gently behind and counterclockwise, stretching your neck muscles (avoid sudden movements). Stick your tongue as far as possible, try to pull it to the chin (10 times). Loudly kick your tongue (10-15 times). Close your mouth and try to reach the palate with your tongue (10 times). Say the sound ‘rr-r’. Rinse the throat with chamomile for the night. All together, this will give a tone to the walls of the upper respiratory tract: they will become more elastic and will cease to narrow strongly, making it difficult for air to pass.
- use an orthopedic pillow. Orthopedic pillows are harder than usual and equipped with special rollers. They help to keep the neck and head in the correct position and not to fall back. Tilting leads to curvature of the respiratory tract (complicated by the pressure of fat folds) and causes snoring.
- ventilate the room before bedtime and do wet cleaning 2-4 times a week. Dust causes additional irritation of the respiratory tract. Neutralize this factor of snoring, ventilate the room well and wipe furniture with a damp rag.
More gymnastics to stop snoring
Experts advise people who snore to perform several effective exercises daily to help strengthen the muscles of the larynx, tongue and palate. Such regular gymnastics allows you to get rid of the symptoms of the disease forever.
Here are some exercises to do:
- It is necessary to push the tongue forward then, perform the opposite action. Manipulations are repeated 30 times.
- You can do this kind of gymnastics: for a few minutes, hold some small object between the teeth. Conduct a similar training just before bedtime.
- To stop snoring, you should do the following exercise: holding the chin with your hand, you need to move the lower jaw from one side to the other, countering your own fingers.
How to stop snoring home remedies
If the patient has anatomical defects in the structure of the upper respiratory tract or he suffers from mild forms of obstructive sleep apnea, surgery will help to get rid of snoring (for example, rhinoplasty significantly improves nasal breathing). Imprint snoring and laser - during the procedure, the specialist removes the weakened sagging tissues of the soft palate, which, vibrating in the process of breathing, are the main reason for the sounds.
Often, in order to eliminate strong snoring, it is necessary to conduct tonsillectomy - an operation for removing inflamed and significantly enlarged tonsils.
Many people are interested in the question: how to stop snoring tips. It is unrealistic to answer it unequivocally - medications are helping someone, someone is fleeing snoring using traditional methods, and sometimes you have to seek help from a specialist - a surgeon.
In any case, it is necessary to treat snoring, and the choice of a therapeutic technique most often depends on the underlying cause of the ailment. An experienced doctor, will help you choose the right treatment that will help.
READ ALSO: Is egg good for adults?