What food for ovulation stimulation can we use? Such a question may seem ridiculous for someone. However, talk about the beneficial effects of some products on the ability to conceive a child has been conducted for a long time among the people, scientists, and among highly qualified specialists. Read our article, and you will know how to do it right.
Diet to become pregnant quickly
Scientists at the School of Public Health at Harvard University have created a “Fertility Diet” that helps women quickly and successfully become pregnant. In the usual sense of "dieting" is to limit your food regularly. However, to conceive a child is not at all that losing those extra pounds for vacation. It will be necessary not to exclude, but to supplement your menu with essential, useful products.
It is necessary to eat healthy food and in sufficient quantities. Eat plentifully and try not to limit your diet significantly. According to researchers, a particular program is laid in a person - in hungry times, babies are not born. If the diet of a woman lacks nutrients, nature will not contribute to the birth of the child.
Eat enough and healthy, and small functional disorders in the body will soon be corrected. Change your lifestyle, stick to the right diet, and then you can eliminate the malfunctioning processes of ovulation, which are often the cause of infertility.
Of course, scientists do not promise you absolutely successful results. However, the recovery of the body before planning a pregnancy is not superfluous.
READ ALSO: How to do a pregnancy test with salt
Top 10 food for ovulation stimulation
Let's look at the foods hat are necessary for women's health and procreation.
1. Fatty fish types
Redfish or other types of oily marine fish are necessary for omega-3 fatty acids to be ingested. It is omega-3 that provides blood flow to the uterus. And it is essential both for conceiving and for carrying a child. Fish is also a source of high-quality protein. Compared to meat, fatty fish proteins (salmon, tuna, sardines, mackerel) are absorbed by 93-98%, and meat proteins - by 87-89%.
To get pregnant, you need to eat nuts, and peanut butter (except peanuts) that are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, and healthy fats which are necessary for the production of hormones. Take a look at the nutritional value of some nuts and seeds:
- Almonds contain a lot of vitamin E, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, flavonoids, potassium, zinc, calcium, and boron.
- Cashews contain minerals, copper, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, biotin, and protein.
- Sunflower seeds are a good source of vitamin E.
- Pumpkin seeds contain magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, copper, vitamins B1, B2, B3, and protein.
- Sesame seeds shelled is an excellent source of protein, calcium, antioxidants, vitamins B1 and B2, and zinc.
- Brazil nuts contain a lot of zinc and selenium.
If you want to become a mother, your diet should contain naturally fermented milk and dairy products. Do not be afraid to consume whole milk, ice cream, cottage cheese, cheese, and fatty yogurt.
Milk contains calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, sodium, potassium, citric acid, hydrochloric acid, and others. Women who are planning to conceive are recommended to take 1000 milligrams of calcium per day or drink three 200 ml cups of milk.
Cereal are whole grain bread, bran, buckwheat porridge. They are beneficial for conceiving. These products contain folic acid. And steamed buckwheat helps to raise hemoglobin.
According to studies, a woman who takes folic acid in the required amount daily before conceiving and during the first weeks of pregnancy reduces the risk of the birth of a child with severe neural tube defects (poor brain and spinal cord development) to 70%. Also, whole grain bread is an excellent substitute for white bread and pastry and will help you not to gain extra weight during pregnancy.
- Buckwheat is high grit because it is extremely rich in nutrients. Contains a lot of protein, folic acid, silicon, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and zinc. It does not contain gluten.
- Millet, especially coarse, contains lecithin, protein, silicon, B vitamins, iron, and copper. However, it includes goitrogens, so if you have problems with the thyroid gland, eat it less often than any other cereal.
- Barley. There is a lot of soluble fiber, thereby preventing constipation and flatulence.
- Quinoa grains are rich in protein and contain essential amino acids necessary for the production of tissues.
- Brown rice is an excellent source of fiber, amino acids, and B vitamins, including B6.
- Amaranth is a grain high in protein, B vitamins, calcium, potassium, manganese, copper, and phytosterols, which may be useful in the prevention of degenerative diseases.
If you want to get pregnant soon and stimulate ovulation you must add to your diet as many vegetables as possible. Many scientists believe that to boost fertility any woman should eat the following vegetables:
- Beets are rich in chlorophyll, vitamin C, calcium, niacin, folic acid and zinc, minerals responsible for the proper functioning of female hormones, protein synthesis, cell growth, and the proper functioning of immune system.
- Cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli contain goitrogens (goitrogenic substances) that can block the function of the thyroid gland. Also, if you suffer from hypothyroidism, eat foods that are rich in iodine, such as sea kale.
- Salad - the darker the color, the more nutrients. Salad contains choline which is necessary for the digestion of fats and, therefore, is useful for hormonal balance because it produces estrogen.
- Daikon (Japanese radish) - all types of radish have a beneficial effect on the endocrine system. Daikon is especially useful because it contains sulfur compounds that improve the functioning of the gallbladder.
- Avocados are a good source of monounsaturated fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, and potassium.
- Celery contains a lot of folic acids, vitamins B6 and B1 and potassium - these substances support the endocrine system.
- Cucumber contains folic acid, vitamins A and C, potassium, magnesium, and other trace elements.
- Carrots are large carotene storerooms, contain antioxidants, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin C, B6, and minerals.
- Garlic and onions are the source of magnesium, vitamin B6, selenium (strengthens the immune system).
You diet if you want to get pregnant soon is not full without fruits. They are the source of many vitamins and other useful components that have a positive impact on the female reproductive system. Some of the most popular ovulation boosters are:
- Grapes are a source of flavonoids, vitamin B6, thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin C, and potassium.
- Cherries contain flavonoids, vitamin C, and copper.
- Apricots are rich in carotene essential for immunity.
- Blackberry is one of the best sources of antioxidants.
- Grapefruits, oranges contain many antioxidants and bioflavonoids that support the healthy development of the endometrium.
- Lemons contain vitamin C, flavonoids, and potassium.
Eggs contain vitamin D, which plays an essential role in stimulating fertility. According to Yale University research, infertile women often suffer from vitamin D deficiency. Also, eggs are rich in antioxidants and carotenoids, which increase fertility in women. Vitamin B12, omega-3 fats, and folic acid contained in eggs reduce the likelihood of congenital disabilities.
This product is beneficial for blood formation, which is very important for the future mom and for conceiving.
Some scientists associate a number of cases of ovulatory infertility with a lack of protein. The reproductive system, like an accountant, keeps a strict record of this substance and if it is not enough to support a future pregnancy, then the reproductive cycle is inhibited.
READ ALSO: Best foods to eat during pregnancy
Greens contain a lot of folic acids, which is necessary for successful conceiving and carrying a healthy child. Give preference to salad and spinach, but not to parsley!
Spinach, for example, contains a huge amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals. It is rich in organic acids, carbohydrates, and carotene.
Honey normalizes the work of many internal organs, improves blood composition, boosts immunity, is a powerful source of energy, contains sugars, minerals, trace elements, vitamins, enzymes, biologically active substances, vitamins H, K, pantothenic and folic acids, zinc, aluminum, boron , silicon, chromium, lithium, nickel, lead, tin, titanium, osmium, so necessary for the female body.
Scientists advise using honey if you plan to conceive. Honey can help both men and women, as it provides additional stimulation to the ovaries, and also contains a set of minerals and amino acids that improve the overall condition of the reproductive system.
Mussels, oysters, crab meat contain a large amount of protein, phosphorus, from which phospholipids are produced. Also, seafood is rich in vitamins A, D, B2, B12, and PP, so necessary for woman's body.
Iodine contained in these products is useful for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland. This not only prevent hypothyroidism in pregnant women it also contributes to the regular cycle, and this, in turn, is an important condition for quick conceiving.
According to scientists, some natural substances and products reduce the likelihood of conceiving. It is desirable, when planning a pregnancy, to consume them in smaller quantities or even to exclude such products from your diet.
The most popular contraceptive is caffeine. It is found in both coffee and black tea, chocolate drinks and even other sweet drinks. If you plan to become parents, then use these drinks no more than two cups per day.
Do not eat too much sweets because high carbohydrate content violates the subtle hormonal balance. Because of this, ovulation does not occur promptly, and therefore you again fail to conceive a child. Also, thanks to a computer model, it became known that a large amount of carbohydrates displaces natural fats and other substances useful for the body.
Nutrition plays an important role not only during pregnancy but also determines the success of conceiving. Therefore, those wishing to become pregnant should adhere to the recommendations of the doctor on nutrition. And of course, if you face problems you and your partner should consult with a doctor.
READ ALSO: List of fruits to avoid during pregnancy