Have you heard about the banana recipe for conception? There are many rumors about the benefits of this product to get pregnant, but how exactly should it be prepared and consumed? In this article, we are going to tell you all these details.
How to prepare banana recipe for conception
Here we have an easy recipe to help women to conceive. There are many ways to prepare banana, and we want to share with you some tasty ideas:
Let's start with the simplest receipt, this method helps to activate the needed functions of a woman's body.
For this receipt you need to:
- Blend two pieces of banana;
- Add a cup of milk, one teaspoon of bicarbonate soda and uncooked egg;
- Blend it all together.
A woman should drink it just once, on an empty stomach after her menstrual cycle.
There are also other receipts, they are tastier and can be used as an assistance of the method. Bananas contain needed elements and vitamins that are very beneficial for the fertility of a woman. Let’s consider a few tasty ideas:
Banana bread recipe
READ ALSO: Apple Cider Vinegar and fertility: benefits
- 4.5 tablespoons of butter, softened;
- Two ripe bananas;
- Two eggs;
- 2/3 cup of sugar;
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder;
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda;
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour.
The method of preparation
- Start with mashing the bananas. As a result, you should get a smooth consistency;
- The next step is to whisk the eggs;
- Take all your dry ingredients except sugar and mix them all together;
- Mix the egg, butter, sugar and cream it. Add the mashed bananas to this mixture and mix again to make it smooth;
- After that, it is time to mix all the ingredients. See also: Utazi leaf and fertility: What is the effect?
- Let's start the baking. Pre-heat the oven to 250C, take a pan and pour there your mixture, put it to the oven. You need just 25-30 minutes to bake the bread.
Check the readiness with the help of a toothpick. When the bread is ready, allow it to cool down and serve it.
READ ALSO: Lemon and fertility: Does it work?
- Two ripe bananas, cut into chunks;
- One cup of pineapple, cored and peeled;
- Few strawberries;
- 1/2 a cup of cold water;
- Two tablespoons plain yogurt.
A simple method of preparation
- All you need is to blend the ingredients, and place them into blender in the following order; water, banana, pineapple and strawberries;
- Blend on high speed for 20 seconds to get the smooth consistency, and it is done.
Here are the variations of banana recipe for conception Nigeria, try them and see the result.
Try these easy recipes, and see the result.
Does banana recipe to get pregnant work?
The consumption of bananas will help you to increase the chances to get pregnant. The secret is in the vitamins contained in bananas, these vitamins can help to boost fertility.
An imbalance of hormones affects reproduction function. When a woman eats bananas, her organism gets vital vitamins and important nutrients. The list of vitamins contained in banana:
- Vitamin B6 - it is vital for the regulations of hormones;
- Folate - the element that helps to prevent many birth defects;
- Magnesium - the element that ensures proper blood supply to the Uterus;
- Potassium - which is needed for pH balance, and muscle strength.
Remember that all the beneficial elements of banana can be considered just a supporting means, and can't be used as a medicament. If you have problems with the ability to get pregnant, you should consult a doctor.
READ ALSO: Moringa and fertility: Does it work?