Nigerian news All categories All tags
Ronaldo says he and assault accuser Mayorga returned to club after intercourse

Ronaldo says he and assault accuser Mayorga returned to club after intercourse

- Cristiano Ronaldo insists he and his assault accuser Kathryn Mayorga returned to the club after intercourse

- The 34-year-old Mayorga claims she left Ronaldo’s Las Vegas suite for the hospital – but ended up going home in June 2009

- Ronaldo's lawyers are now in the hunt for CCTV footage from Rain at the Palms Hotel

Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he and his assault accuser Kathryn Mayorga headed back to the club where they first met after engaging in a consensual intercourse.

According to a UK Mirror report citing Portuguese paper Correio da Manha, the 34-year-old Mayorga, who claimed she went to the hospital after leaving Ronaldo’s Las Vegas suite in June 2009, before going home, was not telling the truth.

“The version of CR7 is different: after ($ex) he and Mayorga returned to Rain nightclub and spent several hours together,” Portuguese paper‘s report read in part.

READ ALSO: Napoli chief Laurentiis claims Chelsea boss Sarri is only after money not result

At the moment, Ronaldo’s legal representatives are now in the dark on how to get CCTV footage from the Las Vegas Hotel.

“Any CCTV that showed Cristiano with Mayorga in the club after visiting his room would sup­­port his version,” a source was quoted as saying, but the possibility, now appears slim after it emerged that since 2012, the Rain closed shop.

However, one of Ronaldo’s legal representatives Peter S Christiansen insists the Juventus forward will “no longer stand silent” going forward.

Speaking further, he noted there was an agreement between Ronaldo and Mayorga in 2010, but the latter has not kept to the terms reached.

“Given the breach and the inflammatory accusations, (he) feels compelled to no longer stand silent. (He) vehemently denies all allegations,” he noted, even as he tried explaining why the Portuguese star entered the 2010 agreement was to avoid any plot “to destroy a reputation built upon hard work, athleticism and honour”.

The Juventus forward "vehemently denies all accusations" levied against him by Mayorga, who has now commenced a legal proceeding claiming the 33-year-old forcefully bedded her in a Las Vegas hotel in 2009 before attempting to stall the criminal probe by tricking her no to disclose the incident after parting $375,00 (£268,000).

Early in the week, the Las Vegas police reopened the 2009 assault case but Christiansen insists Ronaldo has not changed his that "what happened in 2009 in Las Vegas was completely consensual."

Ronaldo says he and assault accuser Mayorga returned to club after intercourse

Ronaldo says he and assault accuser Mayorga returned to club after intercourse
Source: Depositphotos

PAY ATTENTION: Become a member of the leading sports Facebook group 'Naija Football Fan Zone'

And on Wednesday, the attorney at law faulted German magazine, Der Spiegel for "irresponsibly" publishing "stolen" documents procured by a "cyber-criminal".

Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously had reported that a legal representative of Kathryn Mayorga, who alleged that Cristiano Ronaldo bedded her without her consent, says another woman is also claiming she was forcefully assaulted by football star.

According to a UK Sun report citing the Mail on Sunday, Leslie Stovall, who is standing for Kathryn Mayorga, reportedly revealed he had received a call from a woman "who claims to have had a similar experience."

He refused disclosing the American woman’s identity but was quick to hint he would inform the Las Vegas police of the development.

Football Transfers That Shocked The World | Legit.ng TV

Subscribe to watch new videos

Source: Legit.ng

Mailfire view pixel