Read on to find out iPhone XS 2018 release date and the features of the new product made by the famous company. It is a very long awaited model of smartphone, so checkout its features and find out the price.
New iPhone XS 2018 release and features
After a long time of rumors and guesswork, the world has seen a new iPhone. The presentation of new iPhone 2018 XS took place on September 12th, millions people expected this event. The product is available in Apple Stores around the globe since 21 September 2018. Pre-order was available since September 14th. See also: Top 10 most expensive phones in the world
As for the features of the device, they are:
- 5.8-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with a resolution of 2436 × 1125 and 2.7 million pixels;
- Waterproofing properties;
- The front panel is covered with a new protected glass;
- The 6.5-inch version has HDR OLED screen;
- The iPhone XS screen has 120 GHz, there is also support of 3D-touch;
READ ALSO: Etisalat data plan for iPhone in Nigeria
- The iPhone XS and XS Max are equipped with the A12 Bionic processor. It can execute 600 trillion transactions. A12 Bionic and iOS12 launch applications 30% faster;
- The new model line has 512 GB internal memory;
- The new iPhone has 2 SIM cards slots. The models for Chinese market support two physical SIM cards, US market models have eSIM technology - an electronic copy of the SIM card.
iPhone XS - camera specifications
- The resolution on the camera is 12 Mp;
- The new models have improved True Tone flash;
- The resolution of the front camera is 7 MP. See also: Top 10 Android phones in Nigeria in 2017
- The Smart HDR function allows you to shoot 4 shots with zero shutter lag.
What about new iPhone 2018 XS price?
The price rate is:
- 64GB – US$999
- 256GB – US$1149
- 512GB – US$1349
There are such options of colors: Gold, Silver, Space Grey.
The new product has many good but not so outstanding features, some experts talk about the problems of the new version of the smartphone.
READ ALSO: How much is iPhone 6 in Nigeria 2017?