There have been several lessons about what to do and what not to do on a first date. Some have taken to social media to share tips on how a man and a woman should behave on their first outing but many have also failed to follow these rules.
Popular Nigerian relationship expert and psychologist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram handle to reveal 21 things a man should not ask when he meets a lady.
According to his post, part of the things he listed was about not giving details of your bank account as well as your father’s status in the society. Olumofin added that a man should not ask his woman for money when they meet.
His post reads: “20 Things a guy shouldn't do or ask when he meets a Lady
1. Men shouldn't look at their phones more than the Lady while on a date
2. Don’t Talk about your Bank account or how much your father has; this puts ladies off (Bragging)
3. Smelling Bad (Mouth or Body Odour is a No. No)
4. Don't ask ‘are you a virg*n?’
5. Don't ask her how many guys she's been with (Body Count)
6. If she's going to pay for the movie or dinner let her know in advance (No unexpected ATM failures, I forgot my wallet at home)
7. When your phone rings on a date and you're asked where you are? Don't give a degrading response eg (I dey with that big a*s babe, I dey with tolu big Br*asts, I dey with that weekend chops I teh u about"
8. Don't insist on a "come to my house first date" or come to my friend’s house first date
9. Don't leave your date to talk to another Lady for more than 2 minutes
10. Don't buy her too many gifts she may think ure trying to ‘buy’ her
11. If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don't put her in the back seat
12. Don't compare her to your Ex
13. Don't talk about her weight or hair in a negative way eg (Some guys may say: ure about to burst out of that dress, your hair should be due by now?)
14. After the first s*x always call as a courtesy (whether the s*x was good or bad)
15. Table manners (Don't make sounds with your mouth while eating, don't talk while there's food in your mouth, don't use fork & knife for icecream)
16. Focus your eyes on her eyes not her breast or a*s. (Don't look at any other lady asides her on a date)
17. Projecting yourself as someone you’re not (Ladies can spot fake confidence, or a fake in general) Don't borrow your friends car and say it's yours, don't lie your friend's apartment is yours)
18. Don't be too touchy & feely on a first date
19. Don't be rude or nasty to the waiter or waitress to impress your date
20. Don't ask her for money
21. Don't ask for pictures unless she offers.”
Top Beautiful Daughters of African Presidents - Mnangagwa, Buhari and Dos Santos | Legit.ng TV - on Legit.ng TV.