- Ronaldo reportedly gives an account of what transpired with Kathryn Mayorga
- The 33-year-old said the former model said no during the sexual intercourse
- The Juventus striker has now been accused of rape from the 34-year-old model
Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted to his legal team that former model Kathryn Mayorga who accused him of rape said 'stop' during intercourse, The Sun quoting court documents.
The papers claim Ronaldo confirmed the 34-year-old "said ‘No’ and ‘Stop’ several times” when they were in bed together.
Mayorga alleged the Portuguese ace attacked her at a Las Vegas hotel in the summer of 2009 but Ronaldo has denied the claims calling it fake news.
However, the legal paperwork claims the ex-Real Madrid attacker told a team of "fixers" - known as personal reputation protection specialists - she did say 'no' during "sexual intercourse."
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has emphatically, denied claims he had unlawful intercourse with an American woman nine years ago, branding it 'fake news'.
The Portuguese star took to the social media, moments after American woman headed to the court room, in a Live Instagram video on Saturday, September 29, 2018, to reveal his side of the story.
With a smile on his face as he looked into the camera, the five-time world’s best player waved off the claims, saying: "No, no, no, no, no. What they said today? Fake, fake news.
Who is the better coach, Mourinho or Conte? - on Legit.ng TV