Nigerian news All categories All tags
Ronaldo spotted with family for the first time after claims he assaulted a lady

Ronaldo spotted with family for the first time after claims he assaulted a lady

- Portugal star Ronaldo spotted at the stadium watching Juventus Champions League clash against Young Boys at the Allianz Stadium

- He was red carded in his side's 2-0 win over Sevilla on match day one

- The former Real Madrid star was however flanked by his family as they made their first appearances since he was accused of attacking a lady in the US

Embattled Cristiano Ronaldo was reportedly sighted in company of his company for the first time since after his rap'e allegation.

The 33-year-old recently joined the Italian champions in the summer in a deal valued around £100 million.

As a result of his red card in his side's 2-0 win over Valencia in their Champions League opening fixture last month, he was at the stands to watch Juve beat Young Boys 3-0 at the Allianz Arena on Tuesday night.

READ ALSO: Former Germany boxer Graciano 'Rocky' Rocchigiani dies in a car crash

SunSport reported that Ronaldo's girlfriend Georgina Rodríguez, son Cristiano Jr and mum Dolores Aveiro were also at the stadium with the forward on the night.

However, it was the first time he was seen with his partner since the rap'e claims against him were made public on Saturday.

The former Manchester United superstar went missing from training at Juve's Turin base as he rested following the ban — while battling claims he rap'ed a model in Las Vegas in 2009.

Kathryn Mayorga claims the former Real Madrid star attacked attacked her at a Sin City hotel after meeting her at a nightclub. according to the Sun.

Ronaldo on his own part has vehemently denied the allegations which emerged in German magazine Der Spiegel.

Ms Mayorga claims he attacked her in the penthouse suite of the Palms Casin'o Resort — before apologising and saying he is "usually a gentleman", explosive court papers allege.

PAY ATTENTION: Become a member of the leading sports Facebook group 'Naija Football Fan Zone'

Ms Mayorga took legal action in 2010 and reportedly received a £287,000 settlement forbidding her from repeating the allegations — a clause she is now seeking to overturn.

Yesterday it emerged that Las Vegas police have re-opened the investigation into the alleged se'xual assault.

Portugese ace Ronaldo branded the claims "fake news" as his lawyers said they would seek "substantial damages" against Der Spiegel.

Lawyers for Ronaldo and Ms Mayorga have not responded to requests for comment from The Sun.

Legit.ng earlier reported that Cristiano Ronaldo is set to drag German publication Der Spiegel to court over “blatantly illegal” claims that he had unlawful intercourse with an American woman nine years ago.

SunSport quoting Reuters claim Kathryn Mayorga told the publication that the Portuguese star assaulted her se'xually back in a Las Vegas hotel in 2009.

However, the report added that the 33-year-old Ronaldo has continued to deny these claims insisting, it was a consensual activity.

Who is the better coach, Mourinho or Conte? - on Legit.ng TV

Subscribe to watch new videos

Source: Legit.ng

Mailfire view pixel