Speed is an essential aspect of any sport if you want to be among the best. It goes beyond the idea of simply running fast.
Mental speed and the ability to anticipate the game ahead of others separates average from world-class athletes.
However, in the report Legit.ng will be looking at raw physical speed, clocked by top 10 football players plying their trade in the English top flight for 2018.
Checkout the fastest players, their clubs and speed after the cut below:
10. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - 34.6 km/h
9. Sadio Mane - 34.8 km/h
8. Mohamed Salah - 34.9 km/h
7. Raheem Sterling - 35.1 km/h
6. Jamie Vardy - 35.1 km/h
5. Moussa Sissoko - top speed 35.3 km/h
4. Kyle Walker - 35.32 km/h
3. Theo Walcott - 35.2 km/h
2. Patrick Van Aanholt - 35.4 km/h
1. Leroy Sane - 35.4 km/h
Who is the better coach, Mourinho or Conte? - on Legit.ng TV