If you are searching for quotes on patience, you have come to the right place as the Bible has the answers to everything. Check up our list and find out the best saying for you or your closest people.
Best patience quotes from the Bible
- Romans 12:12: Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
- Romans 8:25: But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.
- Galatians 6:9: And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
- Psalm 37:7-9: Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices! Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil. For the evildoers shall be cut off, but those who wait for the Lord shall inherit the land.
- Philippians 4:6: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
- Ephesians 4:2: With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,
- Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
- Ecclesiastes 7:9: Be not quick in your spirit to become angry, for anger lodges in the bosom of fools.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4: Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant
- Romans 5:4: And endurance produces character, and character produces hope,
READ ALSO: 7 Bible verses you will not believe
- James 1:19: Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;
- Isaiah 40:31: But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
- Proverbs 15:18: A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention.
- Ecclesiastes 7:8: Better is the end of a thing than its beginning, and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.
- 1 Peter 2:19-23: For this is a gracious thing, when, mindful of God, one endures sorrows while suffering unjustly. For what credit is it if, when you sin and are beaten for it, you endure? But if when you do good and suffer for it you endure, this is a gracious thing in the sight of God. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps. He committed no sin, neither was deceit found in his mouth. When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly.
- Psalm 37:7: Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices!
- 2 Peter 3:9: The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
- Colossians 3:12: Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience.
READ ALSO: Story of Moses life from the Bible
- Colossians 1:11: May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy,
- Romans 5:3: More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance,
- Galatians 5:22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
- James 5:7: Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains.
- Hebrews 10:36: For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.
- James 5:8: You also, be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.
- Romans 15:5: May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus,
- 1 Thessalonians 5:14: And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all.
- James 5:7-8: Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains. You also, be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.
- Hebrews 12:1: Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
- 2 Timothy 2:24: And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,
- James 1:3: For you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.
- James 1:4: And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
- Hebrews 6:12: So that you may not be sluggish, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
- Proverbs 16:32: Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.
- Proverbs 25:15: With patience a ruler may be persuaded, and a soft tongue will break a bone.
- 1 Timothy 1:16: But I received mercy for this reason, that in me, as the foremost, Jesus Christ might display his perfect patience as an example to those who were to believe in him for eternal life.
Did you like our quotes about patience? Do you agree that patience quotes in Bible explain everything in the best way? We hope, you'll share them with your friends too!
READ ALSO: How to please god: Bible verses