A Nigerian lady recently took to her Facebook page to slam her husband after he allegedly beat her up and deceived her into marriage.
Njoku Felicia revealed that she met her husband named Elvis after she came to buy a car at his shop. But after they got married he changed. She revealed she was the one who paid for everything at their wedding.
She also was responsible for his upkeep as she bought him a phone, clothes and other things. But he couldn’t even live up to his responsibilities.
READ ALSO: Wealthy Nigerian man Kenneth Bramor reportedly gifts first wife N300m car as compensation for marrying another wife
She further explained that her mother had a big part to play in her getting married to him despite warnings from her pastor.
See screenshots from her post below:
This is coming after a self-acclaimed relationship expert shared lists that will help women know if their boyfriend is secretly gay.
See his post below:
“1. He constantly stares at guys than women
2. He could be gay if he criticizes gay people too much
3. He could be gay if he appears to be too faithful
4. He could be swinging if you have no issues with him concerning other women
6. He keeps more male friends on social media than women
7. That brother could be holding blowing pipes, when he tries to avoid sleeping with him.
8. He could be seeing guys when he doesn’t disturb you to sleep with him and on the other hand you thanking God that you have met a man that isn’t after s*x.”
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Nigeria
Star Chat: We are not lovers - Broda Shaggi and Aunty Shaggi | Legit.ng TV