Crispy and ruddy bread toasts make a tasty breakfast, so it is the best start to the day. That’s why toast bread recipe should be on every kitchen. It is adored not only by talented chefs, but also many housewives, thanks to the ease of preparation, speed and good taste of the dish. Hot sandwiches with ham, vegetables, herbs and cheese will not leave anyone indifferent.
How to make toast bread without a toaster
If the house does not have the useful device that makes toast itself, then a simple, satisfying and tasty dish can be made with a simple frying pan - cast iron, metal or even Teflon. But in order to get a beautiful ruddy brown color it is best to use a frying pan made of cast iron. To do this, it is enough to cut the thin slices, because the smaller the thickness, the better they are fried.
So, what is the recipe of toast bread without a toaster? Here are a few simple steps:
- put a cast-iron frying pan on a stove, warm it up at maximum power;
- pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the frying pan, warm thoroughly;
- place a few toasts on it, cover them with a heavy load (you can use a saucepan with water or any other object);
- warm the sandwiches for a few minutes to make them brown and more crispy.
READ ALSO: How to cook beans porridge?
If you want to know other ways of making toasts without a toaster, then there is another recipe. You can use a simple iron, which may be found in almost every home. For this it is enough to turn on the maximum power and perform a number of simple actions:
- cut a small slice of bread and put it on a hard surface - a table top or a wooden cutting board;
- to put the heated up iron on each slice and leave for some minutes till you see a golden shade of a crust;
- turn the slice to the other side, put the hot iron on top, put it on maximum, give the surface of the crust a ruddy shade.
Using an iron is a simple and easy way to prepare fragrant, crunchy and golden toasts for breakfast. But no more difficult way is to bread the bread pieces on a baking sheet.
- apply a small amount of butter and put it in the oven.
- preheat the oven to the maximum, turn on the lower and upper fire to get a beautiful crust on both sides.
The latter two methods are very popular, since they do not presume the usage of vegetable oil.
The latter two methods are simpler and easier to perform, and the bread slices prepared so, can even be given to young children. They will not lead to a set of excessive body weight, nor will they adversely affect the health of the digestive system.
But if you want to simplify the task for yourself and shorten the time of preparing a tasty breakfast, then you should buy a simple home appliance.
But do you need to know how to choose a toaster for the house? When buying, it is important to pay attention not only to the brand, but also to other parameters - the power of the device, the presence of several modes of operation, the ability to adjust the degree of baking, as well as additional features and adaptations.
What to eat already made toasts with? Hot sandwiches are perfectly combined with different products, such as:
- boiled/fried egsg;
- fresh vegetables, onions;
- ham, sausage;
- salted fish.
A golden, crispy crust and a delicious aroma, reminiscent of fresh pastries, make toasts a favorite bread delicacy. They are good for breakfast, come to a hearty lunch and complement a delicious dinner. Toasts are the universal basis for lots of recipes. Try the best way to toast bread!
READ ALSO: Best Okro soup recipe