If you are suffering from eye problems and you are looking to get a solution without breaking the bank, then fasten your seat belts and come along.
In the next 5 minutes, you will learn about a herbal solution that has worked for some people, and yet is so unpopular. Why? Because some people don’t want you to discover it – they know that once you do, they lose your money and they want you to keep coming back.
But enough is enough!
Do you know why the eye is the most valuable asset of the human body? Because all your daily functions are hinged upon it – reading, writing, watching movies, playing video games, etc. The list is countless. When you have an eye problem, carrying out these activities become a problem and your performance is greatly impacted.
The next resort would be opting for eye care sessions which are expensive. So, how about you try a cost-effective herbal way? Without of course, compromising quality.
In case you don’t know me, my name is Martins and I am an eye care specialist. If you have every come across my story, you will know that for the past 5 years I have suffered from cataract – not just the regular cataract you are used to, this one was the severe type. My vision was bad and I was visiting my optician frequently who kept prescribing dosage after dosage, lens after lens.
Nothing seemed to work and there I was spending hundreds of thousands while getting closer everyday to losing my eyesight.
I imagined opening my eyes everyday and not seeing anything but just a blank dark space. That thought alone scared me to the bone marrows. I didn’t want that. Nobody wants that.
I started looking for alternatives – herbal this time. Since synthetic methods didn’t work for me, I hoped herbal methods would. I would literally spend my whole day on popular eye care forums, looking for solutions to my problem.
Until one day something happened that changed my life.
I was browsing through a forum and people were sharing their testimonies on how one herbal remedy had worked for them, even after modern medicine failed them. I quickly made enquiries and contacted Dr Justin, who was then the sole distributor of this medicine. I told him the story of my life and how I have been struggling with cataract for a very long time, having tried so many things and ended up failing. After listening to me, he told me not to worry. “I have a solution for you”. he said. And then he proceeded to explain to me how he got about this herbal tea and how it has worked for him and some others (as I could see on the platform).
I quickly applied for mine with high hopes. "This is my last attempt. After this and it doesn’t work, I will just resign to fate". I told myself..
Long story short, DHL brought my own package two weeks later and I started using it. After using this product I felt better. I was happy. I recontacted Dr Justin and thanked him profusely for helping. I then remembered how several other Nigerians suffer from the same or identical problems, with nobody to help them out, especially considering the huge bills and all.
I made further arrangements with Dr Justin and he agreed to make me a distributor of this product in Nigeria. Right now, some people have benefited from this herbal eye solution and they have all been thankful.
Now, what is in this herbal treatment?
The strength lies in the recipe – ancient, traditional Chinese herbs that have been in use before the advent of the modern world.
1. Gingko Biloba
This is an ancient cure known for enhancing circulation around the back of the eye. It helps by making sure that there is enough blood supply circulating throughout the eye.
2. “Eyebright” (Euphrasia officinalis) has long been a folk remedy for the eyes. Most herbal food stores contain teas, tinctures and homeopathic eyedrops made from this herb. A South African study found that eyebright eyedrops hastened recovery from conjunctivitis (redness and discharge caused by irritation of the outside lining of the eye).
3. Green tea (Camellia sinensis) contains antioxidants, which mop up free radicals—substances that create the so-called oxidative damage underlying many chronic diseases, including glaucoma, macular degeneration and cataracts. Furthermore, lab studies show that treating retinal cells with green tea’s polyphenols protects them from damage from ultraviolet light. (Such damage raises the risk for macular degeneration. UV light also contributes to cataracts.)
It also contains caffeine, which can help to shrink the blood vessels that are the reason for dry eyes and puffy eyes. Green tea also contains powerful compounds called zeaxanthin, lutein, vitamin C and vitamin E, which offer powerful protection from numerous eye disorders. Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids that make the pigment for the macula, an area at the back of the eye that is key to our vision. These carotenoids filter out damaging blue light as well as ultraviolet light. Studies have shown that people who consume diets that have high levels of lutein and zeaxanthin have lower risks of macular degeneration.
4. Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) contains potent antioxidant flavonoids called anthocyanins. Its American botanical cousins blueberry and cranberry also contain such chemicals. During World War II, Royal Air Force pilots reported that eating bilberry jam improved their night vision. While initial studies supported such claims, more recent trials have not shown that bilberry benefits include a significant improvement in night vision. Most studies have used healthy volunteers with normal or above-average eyesight. Whether or not bilberry extracts might benefit elders with deteriorating night vision remains to be seen. One recent study did find that anthocyanins from another berry—black currant (Ribes nigrum)—hastened adaptation to the dark and also reduced eye fatigue.
5. Fennel - Fennel has long been said to provide relief from watery or inflamed eyes, as well as strengthen them. Many people use fennel tea as a as an eyewash for more serious conditions, such as glaucoma or cataracts. One study done in 2000 showed that one drop of fennel aqueous seed extract had a reduction in intraocular pressure for those with glaucoma. This means fennel might one day be a super anti-glaucoma medication or eye drop solution in the near future.
So, imagine these five ingredients combined and processed at the highest, finest possible quality to produce a pack of capsules for your eyes. Imagine the difference you could get without:
- Eye surgery
- Paying expensive bills at the hospitals
- Or killing yourself with dosage after dosage, eye drop after eye drop.
This herbal tea helps treat a variety of eye problems such as glaucoma, watery/red eyes, etc.
If you know you want to improve your eyesight, the time is now.
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET YOURS =>www.mymallng.com/visibility<=
Remember, the longer you delay, the longer you endure your problems. See what other people who have used this eye care solution are saying here >> www.mymallng.com/visibility
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET YOURS =>www.mymallng.com/visibility<=