Have you ever asked yourself, “Can I make quick and easy money in Nigeria?” This is a thing everybody would gladly do: earn a lot of money in a short time and without much fuss. What do you think, are there any easy ways to make money legally and keep making through a certain time?
Useful tips on how to make quick money in Nigeria
There are always choices and options. Wherever you are, you can always find a way to earn money. It’s another question how much you will be able to make within a certain while. Still, everything’s possible with a little dedication and a precise goal.
READ ALSO: Online survey jobs in Nigeria in 2018
It can be vital whether the way to earn money requires investments or not. Some people just need a start without any capital and with no spare coin to waste. This is why let’s focus on the ways to make money that demand no specific investments or so. It’s only necessary to have the Internet access. You will be able to make quick money online without even leaving the comfort of your home or from any other place.
The 10 best absolutely legit ways to make quick money
- You can always earn legit money by publishing pieces for online reading. It really doesn’t matter much whether these are romance stories or advice on reaching success in life. If it’s worth being read by people, you will earn in a long run
The Nigerian place where you can publish your writing is called Okadabooks. Simply monetize your works and receive money every time somebody downloads or even reads your writing. You can also try selling your works on Amazon. They also allow publishing and selling books of any types that don’t violate their rights. In case you decide to try, remember: there should be no plagiarism in your works!
- If you are good at design, Printivo Online is a place where you can earn money. You just need to place your works at this marketplace and wait for somebody to purchase them. In case it happens, the company returns you 15% from the price of your design
However, you are free to search for other marketplaces for such things. It’s possible that there are platforms where you can sell your works on your own and receive all the incomes from every purchase.
- In case you know some real estate objects that are available for purchase, you can earn really quick and easy money by reporting about this object to resources that compose lists of real estate items for sale in diverse locations. To do this, you need to get registered at their official resource and work as an agent
- Blogging or, better, vlogging is a perfect way to make money. There are extremely rich Nigerian bloggers like Linda Ikeji who have fortunes received from the moments of their life shared with other people
If you are good at filming creative footage from your everyday life or about whatever else, start a YouTube channel and share interesting videos. Video blogs are becoming more popular than text ones eventually. However, if you manage to combine both these styles within your one blog, it will be just great.
- Start selling goods on specialized platforms and earn every day. It’s quite simple to create an online store at, for instance, Konga and sell whatever you like. You can make good money by selling diverse goods that are attractive to customers. However, be prepared for a competition!
You will need some time to research the market, find out what’s in demand and what’s not sold in a hundred of similar online stores on any of the available platforms. Of course, running a store means a range of additional stuff to deal with like the delivery, order procession and so on. Yet, such a store can bring good money under a smart management.
- In case you already have a developed blog on the Internet, you can start earning money by placing ads about other companies and services in your blog. This is one of the sources of incomes of the richest bloggers in all countries around the world
It’s important not only to have a developed blog but also to keep on attracting as many people as you can. It’s possible to write thematic articles to promote a certain good or a service in your blog, to film a video that speaks about these goods or services, and so on. The main idea is to use a smart product placement so that subscribers don’t get offended that you use them to make money.
- Freelancing is a great way to make money online in case you yourself are able to render services of a high quality that are currently on demand on the Internet. for instance, you can become a member of an SEO company that requires high-quality content
Your good knowledge of the English language and writing skills can do you a lot of good because you can become a freelance writer. Many big websites require people who can compose their news and articles about diverse matters.
You can become one of them and receive regular payments for each of your texts. However, freelance is not only about writing. There are many professions and tasks that can be done remotely and many companies that need such stuff members.
- Teaching people online is a great thing. If there’s a school or college subject that you know perfectly well, you are welcome to help other people receive that knowledge through online classes
You are free to choose whether you prefer having eye-to-eye classes with a person or whether webinars for an entire audience are more attractive to you. Actually, the more people attend your webinars, the more you will receive, but it’s more complicated than teaching only one person only one subject. In any case, being an online tutor is a great way to earn money without leaving the comfort of your home.
If you want some really quick money, then try participation in filling out online surveys. The income will hardly be very big but everything depends on you here. Simply testing some products and filing out questionnaires can be a free-time online business that doesn’t take much time and energy
- Another testing job is connected with testing websites, software, and diverse applications. If you like, you can try this way of making money by simply running an app and seeing whether everything in it works fine
Such a job requires a lot of attention and preciseness because you need to test every function and every button but the income can be quite significant. In general, testing of websites and software is a good profession that can make you a fortune if you receive proper education.
As you can see, it’s not that hard to make quick good money in Nigeria in an absolutely legal way having only the access to the Internet, a desire to work and earn, some free time and a precise goal.
READ ALSO: How to sell on Konga