Read about WWE Money in the Bank 2018 results. Have you seen the wrestlers’ WWE Money in the Bank full show? Do you like strong men and ladies who reveal relationships with the help of fight? You’ll be impressed with the matches and their results! Who is WWE Money in the Bank winner?
Money in the Bank is a wrestling match with ladders. It has been holding in WWE since 2005. Initially, the match took place at WrestleMania. But in 2010 the competition got its PPV show with the same name. The prize of the match is a case with the contract for a world title match, which can be cashed out by the case holder at any time during the year after it has been won.
In the fight with the stairs Money in the Bank, the wrestlers who passed the preliminary qualification can participate. It means that the candidate has to defeat any other wrestler who also pretends to take part in the battle.
The wrestler’s task is to get the case with a contract. The case is situated high. An athlete can get it only by climbing the ladder. It’s placed at the ring before a battle starts. That wrestler wins if he/she climbs the ladder first, remove the case from the hook and pick up the case.
From six to ten wrestlers can compete in the ring at the same time. Each of them wants to remove the case and do not allow his opponent to do the same. In the case, there is a contract that gives an opportunity to fight for the title of WWE Champion or World Champion in the heavyweight (and the ECW champion title after the ECW revival) at any time.
On Sunday in Chicago (the USA) WWE MITB 2018 took place. See WWE Money in the Bank results.
WWE Money in the Bank 2018 results
In the pre-show fight, the Bludgeon Brothers (Erick Rowan and Luke Harper) defeated the Club (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson) for SmackDown Team title. During the match the Bludgeon Brothers dominated.
The main battlers
1. Daniel Bryan broke Big Cass with a running knee and heel hook. In this match, Bryan showed more skills and endurance than his opponent.
2. Bobby Lashley won in the match against Sami Zayn. The fight was short.
3. Seth Rollins fought for the title of Intercontinental Champion with Elias and won. Despite the Rollins’ injury, he snatched the victory, though the rivals were almost at the same level.
4. Alexa Bliss won the Women's Money in the Bank. The other participants were Sasha Banks, Ember Moon, Natalya, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Naomi and Lana. The women's match was very exciting and entertaining. However, some participants figured out the relationship in the ring instead of not let rivals to the ladder.
READ ALSO: WWE Backlash 2018 results
5. Roman Reigns defeated Jinder Mahal. In the fans opinion, this match was boring and predictable. And the audience loudly expressed their displeasure.
6. Carmella beat Asuka for the title of SmackDown Champion. Asuka was a very strong opponent, and the fight was not easy for Carmella. But her friend Ellsworth saved the situation by making a distraction maneuver with Asuka’s mask and gown.
7. A.J. Styles won the fight against Shinsuke Nakamura in the Last Man Standing match for the title of WWE Champion. It was one of the most exciting matches. The struggle was tough and even brutal. Opponents fought on equal footing to the final.
8. The match Nia Jax versus Ronda Rousey for the title of Raw Women's Champion ended with disqualification.
9. Alexa Bliss defeated Nia Jax for the RAW Champion title using her case with Money in the Bank.
Women's fights for the title of RAW Champion were recognized as the most spectacular and got the highest rating.
10. Braun Strowman won ‘Money in the Bank’ for men. The other participants were Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Bobby Roode, The Miz, Samoa Joe, Rusev and Kofi Kingston.
Competing with wrestlers of Strowman’s level is difficult. He showed the real class and went around all his rivals. His struggle was at the high level, and he deservedly obtained a treasured case.
We are waiting for the next wrestlers’ wins!
READ ALSO: Is wrestling real or acting?