Happy Eid el-Fitr greetings, messages and wishes in 2023
Eid al-Fitr is a major Islamic holiday commemorating the end of Ramadan, the fasting month. This joyous occasion is marked by feasts, prayers, and the exchange of heartfelt greetings, messages, and wishes by Muslims worldwide. To commemorate this occasion, send your loved ones some of the best Happy Eid al-Fitr greetings, messages, and wishes listed below.
The festivities of Eid al-Fitr bring together family and friends in a spirit of unity, love, and compassion. Whether you want to send your warm wishes to your loved ones, colleagues, or acquaintances, there are plenty of ways to express your feelings on this special day.
Happy Eid al-Fitr greetings, messages and wishes
Eid al-Fitr is a special occasion that Muslims celebrate with zeal and enthusiasm worldwide. As the holy month of Ramadan ends, Muslims observe this day by offering prayers, sharing feasts, and exchanging greetings and wish with their loved ones. Happy Eid al-Fitr wishes and messages will help you express your feelings of love, gratitude, and appreciation to your friends and family.
"I'll do everything to ensure genuine healing takes place": Sanwo-Olu speaks after winning Lagos governorship election
Beautiful Eid al-Fitr messages
Eid el-Fitr is an occasion filled with joy and celebration for Muslims around the world. Below is a list of happy Eid al-Fitr wishes you can share with your loved ones in honour of this special day.
- May Allah forgive your sins and transgressions, ease your suffering and accept your good deeds. Have a blessed Eid al-Fitr.
- On this day, I pray that you find happiness knocking at your door, along with peace, love and good health. May Allah bless you. Eid Mubarak!
- On this special occasion of Eid el-Fitr, I want to extend my good wishes and greetings to you and your loved ones. May Allah shower you with blessings. Have a happy Eid!
- When the moon rises on the evening of Eid, it brings joy and excitement into our hearts. May you feel such happiness and exhilaration every day. Eid Mubarak.
- Eid is a day when we all should care, pray, smile, love and celebrate with each other, and thank Allah for what he has given us. May you have the most wonderful Eid!
- On this day, celebrate your achievements and set new goals for yourself; surround yourself with people who uplift you and see you through thick and thin. You should thank Allah for all that is good in your life. Have a happy Eid.
- It is a day for reflection and pondering, peace and tranquillity, and giving thanks to Allah for all our blessings. May you spend this day with someone special in your life. Eid Mubarak!
- Sending you my warmest wishes this Eid al-Fitr. May your every day be filled with laughter and happiness, and may Allah flood you with his many blessings. Happy Eid!
- Today is a special day when friends and family celebrate a wonderful holiday, thank Allah for his blessings and spread joy among each other. May you have those special people near you to celebrate Eid surrounded by those you love. Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah send you and your family his love like rays of warm sunshine. Let it into your heart to fill your life with happiness and joy. Have a great Eid.
"The entire ceremony was less than 10 mins": Nigerian lady shares photos from her simple wedding with 2 guests
Eid al-Fitr quotes
If you want to send someone some lovely Eid ul-Fitr greetings but feel like writing only some of the novel, here are some short messages you can use to wish someone a happy Eid al-Fitr.
- May this Eid let the new fresh thoughts into your mind.
- Let this special day bring you happiness, prosperity and peace. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah shower you with his blessings on this Eid al-Fitr.
- I wish you the peace of His love, the blessing of hope, and the gift of faith on Eid and every day.
- Have a peaceful and happy Eid this year and every year!
- May this day bring you and your loved ones much happiness. Eid Mubarak!
- Have a joyous celebration on this blessed day. Happy Eid!
- On this day, I pray that Allah smiles upon you always. Eid Mubarak.
- Feel the magic of this wonderful day, and have a blessed Eid.
- I always send good wishes your way, but this time, they're special, as it's Eid day!
- May this Eid festival bring you abundant happiness and joy!
- On this blessed day, may Allah open your life's doors to success. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you have the very best time this Eid.
- May Allah give you happiness from the heavens above. Eid Mubarak.
- Let the magic of this blessed Eid fill your heart with wonders.
- May all the obstacles in your path vanish in a second on this day. Happy Eid!
- This day should be celebrated with enthusiasm and full fervour. Enjoy this wonderful festival. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you and your loved ones a joyous celebration on this day. Have a blessed Eid.
- May Allah protect you from harm and shower you with love. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak! I hope you are spending this wonderful day with someone special.
How do you wish someone Eid al-Fitr?
It is important to remember that Eid al-Fitr is a religious holiday, and your greeting should be respectful and appropriate. On this occasion, it is also customary to exchange gifts, so include a small token of your appreciation along with your best wishes.
What are the possible dates for Eid ul Fitr 2023?
Eid al-Fitr is observed in the Islamic calendar on the first and second days of Shawwal. It is expected to fall on either Thursday, 20 April 2023 or Friday, 21 April 2023. These dates are subject to change and are dependent on moon sightings.
What is the best Eid el-Fitr gift to give someone?
Eid el-Fitr is a time of giving, sharing, and showing appreciation to loved ones. When it comes to choosing the best gift for someone during Eid al-Fitr, there are many options to consider, such as sending money or Eid al-Fitr envelopes (Eidi), traditional sweets like baklava, halwa, and mammal.
Eid al-Fitr is a joyous occasion for Muslims, and it is important to exchange Eid al-Fitr greetings, messages and wishes with loved ones. Whether you use traditional greetings like "Eid Mubarak!" or more personalized messages, the most important thing is to express your good wishes and heartfelt feelings to those you care about.
READ ALSO: 75+ great wedding wishes for a friend to write on your card
Legit.ng recently published an article with great wedding wishes to write on your card for a friend. When a friend is getting married, it's an exciting time filled with joy and celebration. As you prepare to attend their wedding and share on their special day, you may wonder how to express your congratulations and well-wishes.
A thoughtful and heartfelt card can be a wonderful way to convey your happiness and support for the happy couple. The right words can have a big impact on their special day.