As we gear up for the 2014 World Cup in Russia, many will be focusing on some players to deliver scintillating performances at the tournament.
Others will also be looking out for the most skillful, best dribbler, most fancy player and what not.
However, one area that is normally not regarded is the weight of players that will be representing at the global showpiece.
Below, we take a look at some of the top 10 heaviest players that will be playing at the 2018 World Cup.
1. Thibaut Courtois - Belgium (91kg)
2. Kasper Schmeikel - Denmark (92kg)
3. Manuel Neuer - Germany (93kg)
4. Romelu Lukaku - Belgium (94kg)
5. Yerry Mina - Columbia (95kg)
PAY ATTENTION: Click on link to get World Cup fixtures on Legit.ng
6. Jack Butland - England (96kg)
7. Kim Shin-wook - South Korea (97kg)
8. Harry Maguire - England (98kg)
9. Gonzalo Higuain - Argentina (98kg)
10. Roman Torres - Panama (99kg)
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported the players to watch out for at the World Cup asides Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
The players include Neymar, Kevin De Bryune, Harry Kane, Eden Hazard, Luiz Suarez, Edison Cavani among others.
Which Nigerian player do you expect to shine at the Russia 2018 World Cup? (Street Gist) - on Legit.ng TV